Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh wow! and i never knew! i always wondered what those random green things were. hmm aww i am in desperate need of a good rep! can i give myself one? hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    oh wow! and i never knew! i always wondered what those random green things were. hmm aww i am in desperate need of a good rep! can i give myself one? hehe
    nope- but I already gave you one for an earlier comment. look in your user cp

ReputationRep:
    wow thanks! how come i am currently on -8? does that mean people have given me bad reps?

ReputationRep:
    okay i just looked, and i have 1 bad rep, and 2 good reps. thanks people who have given me the good reps! and whoever gave me a bad rep i don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    lmaoooo that made me chuckle, i just imagined myself being a cabbage with arms and legs and eyes, ahhhh <chuckles>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I think all the pro-hunters have left as they've realised they lost the debate... Shame.
    eh eh eh.. Its EASTER! I was busy with my FAMILY!! yeah thats right. .. I'm pro-hunting.(in some circumstances)

ReputationRep:
    wow! ihave 4 good reps!! thanks guys! i'm gonna go give people some now, it'll be tricky, but iwill. actually i might feel nasty for people i haven't given them too, ahhhhhhhh what a predicament!

ReputationRep:
    oh my goodness! look! i have a little green rectangle! no longer is it grey! it's a nice bright green! i need more i tell thee....MORE! <wheezes>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    wow! ihave 4 good reps!! thanks guys! i'm gonna go give people some now, it'll be tricky, but iwill. actually i might feel nasty for people i haven't given them too, ahhhhhhhh what a predicament!
    *looks hopeful*

ReputationRep:
    i haven't given any out yet, it's so hard! i don't know who gave me my good reps! hmph.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    i haven't given any out yet, it's so hard! i don't know who gave me my good reps! hmph.
    it should say.

I think i gave you one for some funny post you did

ReputationRep:
    one of the comments on a good rep says 'hehe', that suggests someone found it funny, was that one you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    one of the comments on a good rep says 'hehe', that suggests someone found it funny, was that one you?
    probably

ReputationRep:
    k, i'll find one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    I gave you one for your cabbage joke yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    k, i'll find one.
    "yes, i approve. i do approve indeed. i approve oh yes i approve. in my hear i approve, i do not disapprove, i APPROVE."

Is this you?

are you ok?

ReputationRep:
    damn, i'm not okay! i just noticed i missed the 't' off heart, i feel like a fool now : (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drago di giada)
    I gave you one for your cabbage joke yesterday.
    my cabbage joke? i didn't know i made one! but thanks! that makes me feel all fizzy and bubbly inside! (thats a good thing by the way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dill)
    damn, i'm not okay! i just noticed i missed the 't' off heart, i feel like a fool now : (
    yes, I did wonder why your ear was so supprotive of my post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    yes, I did wonder why your ear was so supprotive of my post
    lmaooooo i wanna give a good rep for that. but you've had your fair share :0P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.