Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Actually, all cars, boats and aeroplanes should be banned. Just think of all the insects and other creatures you kill in those modes of transport. Its shocking.

Eco-warriors Number 1! Yeah!!!

ReputationRep:
    Once again Joey_Johns you are proving to be extremely childish regarding this matter. When people drive their cars or other forms of transportation they do not plan on killing a creature. Accidents do occur and there is not much we can do about that, but we CAN prevent planned attacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Again, should we put a speed limit on all cars to 1 m.p.h?
    Like the chap above said an accident is different to purposely killing something. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Like the chap above said an accident is different to purposely killing something. :smug:
    Well thankyou Sunshine! ::swaggers::

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToshTrent)
    Well thankyou Sunshine! ::swaggers::
    'tis is okay

But JJ is my friend... I could never turn against him, really

I'll just ask for a fox scarf for my birthday instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moog)
    Vienna95 do u ever make a half sensible post? Or just your twatish ones that make u look like a prick!
    how disappointing...

ReputationRep:
    If two dogs were to be set upon each other, that would be classed as an act of cruelty and would be punishable by law, so why when a wild creature is being injured should the law be different? It shouldn't!

ReputationRep:
    If two dogs were to be set upon each other, that would be classed as an act of cruelty and would be punishable by law, so why when a wild creature is being injured should the law be different? It shouldn't!
    because fox hunting serves more than setting two dogs on each other..just because u dont happen to like it means it should be banned? others happen to see a great deal of benefit in hunting of all kinds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    because fox hunting serves more than setting two dogs on each other..just because u dont happen to like it means it should be banned? others happen to see a great deal of benefit in hunting of all kinds.
    ok, so because some people find fiddling with children ok, does that mean that should also be accepted?

ReputationRep:
    ok, so because some people find fiddling with children ok, does that mean that should also be accepted?
    i think there is an extreme difference of which you are well aware.

ReputationRep:
    i think there is an extreme difference of which you are well aware.
    Still destroying a life.

ReputationRep:
    Still destroying a life.
    are u equating natural selection with the acts of a paedophile?

ReputationRep:
    Still destroying a life.
    Well give it time and I'm sure it will all be put right.

ReputationRep:
    Natural selection?

ReputationRep:
    Natural Selection MY ARSE! There's nothing selective about the entire process!

ReputationRep:
    Once again Joey_Johns you are proving to be extremely childish regarding this matter. When people drive their cars or other forms of transportation they do not plan on killing a creature. Accidents do occur and there is not much we can do about that, but we CAN prevent planned attacks.
    People are going to hunt wether it is banned or not, the same way people poach. So no, 'we' cannot prevent attacks at all.

ReputationRep:
    People are going to hunt wether it is banned or not, the same way people poach. So no, 'we' cannot prevent attacks at all.
    YES we can! People that poach have to face consequences if caught. If people hunted illegaly they would have to face consequences. I think the odd person might spot a hunt going on.

ReputationRep:
    Natural Selection MY ARSE! There's nothing selective about the entire process!
    which part of the process is NOT natural selection? people hunt because foxes no longer have any natural predators; no one complains at all the wildlife programmes showing wilderbeast being ripped apart by tigers... fox hunting provides one of the best ways to control the fox population, as unlike shooting (where you cant tell how healthy the fox is thats being shot), hunting kills the older, or less fit/able of the fox population therefore mimicking natural selection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    which part of the process is NOT natural selection? people hunt because foxes no longer have any natural predators; no one complains at all the wildlife programmes showing wilderbeast being ripped apart by tigers... fox hunting provides one of the best ways to control the fox population, as unlike shooting (where you cant tell how healthy the fox is thats being shot), hunting kills the older, or less fit/able of the fox population therefore mimicking natural selection.
    I see what you are saying. Hopefully they'll be getting faster to escape all the hunters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    I see what you are saying. Hopefully they'll be getting faster to escape all the hunters
    haha probably!! theyre fast, crafty little animals..

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.