Turn on thread page Beta

The 'OBJECTIFICATION' of Women: sexiest UK-L girl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    well living longer can be a negative, both my grandmothers are without their spouses now and have been for 15 years+. getting by as a pensioner is hard enough already!
    but they have survived and that is my point women have proven over and over that they are resilient and not as weak and dependent as some would perceive!! they can handle stress and difficulties and should be equal in all respect!! even if it is just wishful thinking on my part.

ReputationRep:
    Just read Robert Sheckley's "A Ticket To Tranai", and you'll see why men and women are differently treated.

ReputationRep:
    this discussion can end with the final view that the more things change the more they remain the same!!!

women will never be seen as equal to men in society!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    this discussion can end with the final view that the more things change the more they remain the same!!!

women will never be seen as equal to men in society!!
    Well, men and women are different.
    They are different genetically, and they are different type's of people.
    Women should be treated differently to men. Not unequally, just differently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    amen so let it be!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I actually agree w/ that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.