Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    :eek: juwel being dirty? never saw that coming - did he talk about carpet-munching as usual - he is a bit too open
    Wassup bruv, nice to see you back.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to burst your bubble seana - though you make some excellent points - but women are just as bad as men - if not worse - the reality is the ogling of either sex is a daily occurence be it in a circle of male-friends discussing their conquests or a party of female-friends discussing who was the best shag - I think you will find that the views you have are a touch overcooked and more suited to the 70s when women burned their bras and embraced feminism - however the 90s embraced 'Girl Power' and really i think u'll find that women are on a par with men in the love stakes as it were - indeed there are a number of Ladettes that can drink more than the lads
    go Kkurdt, although id give those ladettes a run for their money, as long as they are buying (i love the emancipation of women, i can make htem buy me drinks instead )

ReputationRep:
    :eek: juwel being dirty? never saw that coming - did he talk about carpet-munching as usual - he is a bit too open
    no...but he was talking bout me and whipped cream...a combo i aint really intrested in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Wassup bruv, nice to see you back.
    hey bono - you alright my friend? you got any results to look forward to tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    go Kkurdt, although id give those ladettes a run for their money, as long as they are buying (i love the emancipation of women, i can make htem buy me drinks instead )
    Emancipation rules if you are skint and arent too fussed about submission

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to burst your bubble seana - though you make some excellent points - but women are just as bad as men - if not worse - the reality is the ogling of either sex is a daily occurence be it in a circle of male-friends discussing their conquests or a party of female-friends discussing who was the best shag - I think you will find that the views you have are a touch overcooked and more suited to the 70s when women burned their bras and embraced feminism - however the 90s embraced 'Girl Power' and really i think u'll find that women are on a par with men in the love stakes as it were - indeed there are a number of Ladettes that can drink more than the lads
    hey kurdt that is the misconception that we have. we think that since the 90s it is all about 'girl power' and female lib. h/w that is far from the case. male dominance in the society is not static it is ever changing to suit the evolution of society. it is very flexible and that is why even though feminism came about there was no revolution in the truest sense!!women were given some freedom up to middle level but that was it. this improvement causes them to think that progress is on the way!!

women are confined in the love stakes as the saying goes that a woman cant do what a man does and remain a lady and in society notice the distinction between a 'woman' and a 'lady'.

if a man sleeps aroud he is known as a player, stud, stallion and his masculinity is celebrated!! well respected among his peers and surprisingly appealing to women

but if a woman sleeps around she is known as slut, slapper, whore...

and yes this is all happening in the twenty first century!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    no...but he was talking bout me and whipped cream...a combo i aint really intrested in...
    lol, you are pretty aren't you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    if a man sleeps aroud he is known as a player, stud, stallion and his masculinity is celebrated!! well respected among his peers and surprisingly appealing to women
    but if a woman sleeps around she is known as slut, slapper, whore...
    Mmmmm... I hate women who sleep about. But men who do don't attract many self respecting girls.

ReputationRep:
    swap the whipped cream for meeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    hey kurdt that is the misconception that we have. we think that since the 90s it is all about 'girl power' and female lib. h/w that is far from the case. male dominance in the society is not static it is ever changing to suit the evolution of society. it is very flexible and that is why even though feminism came about there was no revolution in the truest sense!!women were given some freedom up to middle level but that was it. this improvement causes them to think that progress is on the way!!
    Ok i agree - but how many women complain about it really? the improvement is good for women and i generally do think equality is being advanced more and more
    (Original post by seana)
    women are confined in the love stakes as the saying goes that a woman cant do what a man does and remain a lady and in society notice the distinction between a 'woman' and a 'lady'.
    lol - old-fashioned idea being ushered out especially in big cities like London/Manchester etc. where men are desperate for action and will welcome anything that is going - and not complain. Also this is said because it is almost a warning/criticism to women who do sleep around with no care for the consequences e.g pregnancy/stds - whereas for men they get away scot-free because they dont get pregnant
    (Original post by seana)
    I think a lot of women like a man who is a casanova, maybe a little more manly in that respect - love em and leave em - treat em mean to keep them keen - women dont find particularly sensitive/chatty men - they like the strong silent types (like me! ) yes they want respect but they like a bad boy who is a challenge and whom they can chase - women love the sport of pursuit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Mmmmm... I hate women who sleep about. But men who do don't attract many self respecting girls.
    its all about the sex appeal whether or not some explore that arena with the 'players' is a different story...but not all women i agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    swap the whipped cream for meeee!
    ok!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    lol, you are pretty aren't you...
    thank u...i dont honestly think i am
    x

ReputationRep:
    thank u...i dont honestly think i am
    x
    read ur pm's koko :P

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of women like a man who is a casanova, maybe a little more manly in that respect - love em and leave em - treat em mean to keep them keen - women dont find particularly sensitive/chatty men - they like the strong silent types (like me! ) yes they want respect but they like a bad boy who is a challenge and whom they can chase - women love the sport of pursuit!
    i seem 2 be extremely attracted 2 guys who r taken..! damn! there was a guy...once! who never texted bak or did every lik 4 days...! p***ed me right off...mind u...i was still interested so maybe it does work..
    id prefer 2 be chased tho
    x

ReputationRep:
    i seem 2 be extremely attracted 2 guys who r taken..! damn! there was a guy...once! who never texted bak or did every lik 4 days...! p***ed me right off...mind u...i was still interested so maybe it does work..
    id prefer 2 be chased tho
    x
    lol...i know what you mean...10 days in this particular case though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    kate loves guys that flirt and are a little cheeky - dont you kate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    MOOOVE on!

ReputationRep:
    how wud u no!?!?!!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    hmm do i?

koko - i am trying

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.