Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    MOOOVE on!
    i would never chase unless i was told expressly to do so by the girl - even then i wouldnt really do it because it keeps everyone on their toes and keeps things fresh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    i would never chase unless i was told expressly to do so by the girl - even then i wouldnt really do it because it keeps everyone on their toes and keeps things fresh
    unless u were told 2?
    initiative...what if ur getting 2 know the girl...wud u 4get it and move on if she was busy...unintentionally(sp) when u asked her out...?? and wat if the girl text u...wud u reply or wait 4 days??

ReputationRep:
    how wud u no!?!?!!?!?!?
    i just do

ReputationRep:
    Ok i agree - but how many women complain about it really? the improvement is good for women and i generally do think equality is being advanced more and more

lol - old-fashioned idea being ushered out especially in big cities like London/Manchester etc. where men are desperate for action and will welcome anything that is going - and not complain. Also this is said because it is almost a warning/criticism to women who do sleep around with no care for the consequences e.g pregnancy/stds - whereas for men they get away scot-free because they dont get pregnant

I think a lot of women like a man who is a casanova, maybe a little more manly in that respect - love em and leave em - treat em mean to keep them keen - women dont find particularly sensitive/chatty men - they like the strong silent types (like me! ) yes they want respect but they like a bad boy who is a challenge and whom they can chase - women love the sport of pursuit!
    in male- female relationship equality is a fallacy!! non existent!! no advancement only new situations where this old game is still being played!

i gather that men get STDs as well and even though they dont get pregnant they still have a responsibilty but i bet some men would not be so carefree if more women were taking them to court for child support!

i think any woman would want an exciting relationship, not one with boring tom or harry... but i guess everyone want the complete package. the guy should also be respectful and loyal, while at the same time sweeping her off her feet! for some that is!

ReputationRep:
    unless u were told 2?
    initiative...what if ur getting 2 know the girl...wud u 4get it and move on if she was busy...unintentionally(sp) when u asked her out...?? and wat if the girl text u...wud u reply or wait 4 days??
    depends how much i like her... and i could wait a few days in between because normally those whom i 'come on to' as it were usually are left wanting more - i dont give too much away but i intrigue them enough for them to want to unravel me

ReputationRep:
    depends how much i like her... and i could wait a few days in between because normally those whom i 'come on to' as it were usually are left wanting more - i dont give too much away but i intrigue them enough for them to want to unravel me
    oo er! lol!

ReputationRep:
    i seem 2 be extremely attracted 2 guys who r taken..!
    x
    thats me huh

ReputationRep:
    Nik you have revealed the man behind the name
    welcome back good sir, how have you been keeping?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    thats me huh
    unfortunately...it is true...u have a girlfriend! **cries**
    but also a guy who comes into our school 2 speak german...!
    and ifthey dont have gfs they normally like sum1 and like 2 tell me all about it,...!
    mite be coz i ask! oops...damn me 4 being so attentive..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    in male- female relationship equality is a fallacy!! non existent!! no advancement only new situations where this old game is still being played!
    quite possibly - but i wouldnt know yet as i havent taken a job which was better suited to a more qualified woman applicant
    (Original post by seana)
    i gather that men get STDs as well and even though they dont get pregnant they still have a responsibilty but i bet some men would not be so carefree if more women were taking them to court for child support!
    Yes i should have mentioned that - but the whore/slut aspect comes from the old days when the evidence of a girl that slept around was pregancy followed by having to hold the baby. Men are becoming known as sluts to women nowadays so i wouldnt worry too much
    (Original post by seana)
    i think any woman would want an exciting relationship, not one with boring tom or harry... but i guess everyone want the complete package. the guy should also be respectful and loyal, while at the same time sweeping her off her feet! for some that is!
    Yes of course - every woman likes a bit of rough when younger (generally-speaking) but as they get older they get more mature and more aware of nicer men who are marriage material and can also be passionate and romantic - indeed some men are chameleons and make this mellowing change!

ReputationRep:
    hope you can step up to the challenge when you meet your match... this game you play could leve them bored!!

ReputationRep:
    welcome back good sir, how have you been keeping?
    i am keeping quite well old chap - but work is work and it must be done i suppose - i have found a spare evening but things will come to a head next week i believe - regarding my coursework at least how are you by the way? busying yourself with work or spinning the heads of these innocent lasses?

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately...it is true...u have a girlfriend! **cries**
    lol - another one for the sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    hope you can step up to the challenge when you meet your match... this game you play could leve them bored!!
    lol - at our age? never - most girls our age dont like being treated 'too' nicely - i am not extreme in my measures - i am just quite laid back and cool - i would say

ReputationRep:
    lol - at our age? never - most girls our age dont like being treated 'too' nicely - i am not extreme in my measures - i am just quite laid back and cool - i would say
    i luv being treated nicely...!
    aww...so innocent

ReputationRep:
    i am keeping quite well old chap - but work is work and it must be done i suppose - i have found a spare evening but things will come to a head next week i believe - regarding my coursework at least how are you by the way? busying yourself with work or spinning the heads of these innocent lasses?
    ah the sig says it all! oh you must be the only person i havent asked for a picture from so far. i have gathered many a member pic here, and await yours very eagerly.

ReputationRep:
    ah the sig says it all! oh you must be the only person i havent asked for a picture from so far. i have gathered many a member pic here, and await yours very eagerly.
    indeed - i only have a poster pic of me looking just like Che Guevara - twas for a play that i wrote for my school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lol - another one for the sig
    ssshhhhh dont give him ideas!!

ReputationRep:
    i luv being treated nicely...!
    aww...so innocent
    lol - u will be the one chasing then ... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ssshhhhh dont give him ideas!!
    hehe, not anymore room on the sig im afraid! poster pic sounds good kurdt

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.