ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    lol - u will be the one chasing then ... :cool:
    2 rite....
    nahh...i do not think so!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    hehe, not anymore room on the sig im afraid! poster pic sounds good kurdt
    how do i go about submitting it? i'll give it to u now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    2 rite....
    nahh...i do not think so!!!!
    hmm...

ReputationRep:
    hmm...
    lol...well u never know...if he's worth the chase then all is possible

ReputationRep:
    how do i go about submitting it? i'll give it to u now...
    on the reply menu scroll down until you find 'manage attachments' and then do it like you would an email attachment.

ReputationRep:
    on the reply menu scroll down until you find 'manage attachments' and then do it like you would an email attachment.
    done - i look particularly pensive/evil - but that was the man - since does hairy days i am clean shaven and miss the beard at times especially in this cold + my hair is shorn so it just adds to the displeasure in the cold mornings

ReputationRep:
    lol - at our age? never - most girls our age dont like being treated 'too' nicely - i am not extreme in my measures - i am just quite laid back and cool - i would say
    i think most women appreciate masculinity at least they are encouraged to do it. i do think women want to be treated nicely and most impt. they want to feel appreciated. no woman wants a whimp, an overly sensitive man can be abit overbearing!! worse if he chats too much! big turn off!!but if a man can keep a woman guessing in his every move regarding their relationship he would have scored. not guessing in the sense that she may suspect he is sleeping around but in the things he does to keep the relationship alive. she should never be left feeling unloved!!

i could write a book entitled "How To Keep Your Woman at BAY" ya think??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    i think most women appreciate masculinity at least they are encouraged to do it. i do think women want to be treated nicely and most impt. they want to feel appreciated. no woman wants a whimp, an overly sensitive man can be abit overbearing!! worse if he chats too much! big turn off!!but if a man can keep a woman guessing in his every move regarding their relationship he would have scored. not guessing in the sense that she may suspect he is sleeping around but in the things he does to keep the relationship alive. she should never be left feeling unloved!!

i could write a book entitled "How To Keep Your Woman at BAY" ya think??
    hmm - you might do well - i think we agree on a number of things to do with men and women as evidenced by the above post

ReputationRep:
    ok the picture is up and glaring, but it took much cajoling due to it being exactly the wrong size! nevermind, all done now. now im going to bed. night all, hope to see you on again soon kurdt!

ReputationRep:
    done - i look particularly pensive/evil - but that was the man - since does hairy days i am clean shaven and miss the beard at times especially in this cold + my hair is shorn so it just adds to the displeasure in the cold mornings
    oh i share your problems with long hair and beardie days...

ReputationRep:
    So you were telling the truth about resembling your avatar You haven't been around for a while?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I have that problem.
    pm me with the pic as an attachment and ill resize it for you if you want it as an avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    A vote for the sexiest girl in UKL...
    even in intellectual circles women are seen as sex symbols even if it is figuratively...
    i suppose in this case the sex appeal has to do with the mind and not the body!! alas!! we have evolved to the days when not only women bodies are seen as objects but their minds as well.

I guess living in a patriarchal society it is virtually impossible for women to be seen as truly equal to men. Implicitly embedded in society is the view that one of women's main role is to provide pleasure to the men!!
    Even if evolution has caused it to be intellectual as well!!
    there was a sexiest man thread too, get a life its all in good humour if you dont like it bugger off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    there was a sexiest man thread too, get a life its all in good humour if you dont like it bugger off!
    aw, be kind viviki, seana has since put forward some good statements, having just finished scrolling through them myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    'Twas just a very poor gag I'm afraid.
    ah, im sorry, i should have got that one! its the whole online thing, removes the whole sarcastic tone, makes humour so much harder to find.

ReputationRep:
    aw, be kind viviki, seana has since put forward some good statements, having just finished scrolling through them myself.
    look forward to chatting again soon too - good night nik

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    So you were telling the truth about resembling your avatar You haven't been around for a while?
    lol - i was indeed telling the truth - work has been particularly heavy - coursework during a gap yr is a drag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    oh i share your problems with long hair and beardie days...
    i can tell ... do u look a bit like comic-book store dude?

ReputationRep:
    lol - i was indeed telling the truth - work has been particularly heavy - coursework during a gap yr is a drag
    I know- I'm doing the same thing at the mo :mad: 'Orrible stuff, coursework

ReputationRep:
    i can tell ... do u look a bit like comic-book store dude?
    i got told by a few ppl that i look like my avatar .. go figure..!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.