Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    :eek: Whipped cream? Juwel hasn't been talking has he?
    Err no of course not I just got here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    That's the only complaint she'll have
    i'll bet ... + suz suggested you are worse when i am around - will u be gracing my presence with innuendo then...?

ReputationRep:
    That's the only complaint she'll have
    er...lalalalalala

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    i'll bet ... + suz suggested you are worse when i am around - will u be gracing my presence with innuendo then...?
    As if it's a bad thing, tut tut people...

ReputationRep:
    As if it's a bad thing, tut tut people...
    hey i'm not complaining - but i will reserve my right to laugh endlessly if it blows up in your face. (Dont even think it Juwel!)

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm not complaining - but i will reserve my right to laugh endlessly if it blows up in your face. (Dont even think it Juwel!)
    Please be my guest, I like humouring people. Don't know quite how it'll blow up in my face (though I'm sure Infinity could tell you ) but...

ReputationRep:
    Please be my guest, I like humouring people. Don't know quite how it'll blow up in my face (though I'm sure Infinity could tell you ) but...
    lol she doesnt come on this forum to tell us things like that

ReputationRep:
    lol she doesnt come on this forum to tell us things like that
    Dude somehow I didn't think so

Anyway, major anticipation today. As it turns out the school will pin up our results (having worked out grades) in the early morning. Many have already promised to turn up early with black marker pens to cross out their names having digested the results. No need here, I'll keep them up loud and proud , what I will do is light up with my mates. We're all too cheap for drinks (plus St Patrick's is coming up) so weed it is...

ReputationRep:

Anyway, major anticipation today. As it turns out the school will pin up our results (having worked out grades) in the early morning. Many have already promised to turn up early with black marker pens to cross out their names having digested the results. No need here, I'll keep them up loud and proud , what I will do is light up with my mates. We're all too cheap for drinks (plus St Patrick's is coming up) so weed it is...
    weed?:eek:
    speaking of mates...it feels good 2 cheer one up...
    so juwel tell me bout this dream...
    x

ReputationRep:

Juwel - i know you will do fine - just dont get too zoned out on the weed my man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    weed?:eek:
    speaking of mates...it feels good 2 cheer one up...
    so juwel tell me bout this dream...
    x
    Koko, don't encourage him :rolleyes: You know how much he like ebbing away your innocence!

So are you using Gimp well?? I hope he knows who's boss...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Koko, don't encourage him :rolleyes: You know how much he like ebbing away your innocence!

im not using Gimp...just wanted 2 no bout this dream...
    damn this curiousity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)

with a name like that it is hardly surprising ... juwel is indeed the master-corruptor

ReputationRep:
    with a name like that it is hardly surprising ... juwel is indeed the master-corruptor
    Scorpio mate

About the dream, I think it best not exposed in public to a group that may include minors...

ReputationRep:
    Scorpio mate

About the dream, I think it best not exposed in public to a group that may include minors...
    ooo...shhh

ReputationRep:
    ooo...shhh
    Shame, you'd really like it too...

ReputationRep:
    PM...im curious

ReputationRep:
    i thought us librans were supposed to be the epitomy of moral decadence and sexuality ...

ReputationRep:
    PM...im curious
    ... or something else

ReputationRep:
    PM...im curious
    Aha, I think I'll keep you suspended (ooh deja vu ), let your imagination do the work

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.