The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
harrydone
Helenia you sound particularly hostile towards Joey. Could this be an inherent hatred of public school students?

No, not at all - as Joey said, we love each other really :biggrin: (we don't talk about his not-so-secret affair with happysunshine :wink:). I went to public school, and most of the boys there had done pot, along with a lot of the girls (including the Head Girl and Boy :mad: )

Yeah, Joey, I'd expect your cousin is just part of a waster crowd, as you so nicely put it! What college is he at? I'm a good girl, I've never done it :biggrin: and don't really intend to. Most of the people I know don't, and certainly not regularly - alcohol is our drug of choice.
Helenia
No, not at all - as Joey said, we love each other really :biggrin: (we don't talk about his not-so-secret affair with happysunshine :wink:). I went to public school, and most of the boys there had done pot, along with a lot of the girls (including the Head Girl and Boy :mad: )

Yeah, Joey, I'd expect your cousin is just part of a waster crowd, as you so nicely put it! What college is he at? I'm a good girl, I've never done it :biggrin: and don't really intend to. Most of the people I know don't, and certainly not regularly - alcohol is our drug of choice.

He is at CC but he is doing some crazy maths shit. My other cousin is a medic though in her second year now.

Yes. Although from my experiences of my m8 and his friends at S'Hampton uni, they do suffer from serious drug problems. Maybe I just hang about in the wrong crowds :confused:
Reply 22
Joey_Johns
He is at CC but he is doing some crazy maths shit. My other cousin is a medic though in her second year now.

Yes. Although from my experiences of my m8 and his friends at S'Hampton uni, they do suffer from serious drug problems. Maybe I just hang about in the wrong crowds :confused:

Clearly. There are a couple from my old school who have what I would consider serious problems, but they don't seem to think so. Daddy gives them money anyway, so what do they care what it goes on? They're not here though, anyway.

Mathmos are a weird bunch really, but I'm quite surprised that they have a pothead (probably more than one!) in their midst...You can always pick a new crowd here.
I can't imagine it being any worse than london. I was introduced to cannabis in year 7 and although I haven't smoked a thing (because of my music) in a couple of years. I am still very happy to eat it which is a very different experience. The hardest drug I ever did was opium at lunch-time before a maths lesson. That was fun :biggrin: . I am more into drink now but I'm not an alcoholic.

MB
Reply 24
musicboy
I can't imagine it being any worse than london. I was introduced to cannabis in year 7 and although I haven't smoked a thing (because of my music) in a couple of years. I am still very happy to eat it which is a very different experience. The hardest drug I ever did was opium at lunch-time before a maths lesson. That was fun :biggrin: . I am more into drink now but I'm not an alcoholic.

MB

emmmmm... y would music stop u from doin drugs?
bOdOING2
emmmmm... y would music stop u from doin drugs?

I play the french horn and saxophone. I don't want to ruin my lungs.

MB
Reply 26
live in london aint touched drugs......

I don't want to ruin my lungs either :P
Reply 27
I go to a grammar school and half my class have tried weed or do it regularly. I haven't cos I hate the smell of smoke. It doesn't matter where you are now, everyone does drugs.

Latest

Trending

Trending