ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_1)
    Who was that to Burgerqueen...?
    To Mr Burger King?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Bhaal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_1)
    I had an unusual grade, an 'N' is this worse than a U....? I have a feeling it is....
    An N is a GCSE pass its just higher than a U
    an E is the next grade up

ReputationRep:
    Thank you....

So it goes, A, B, C, D, E, N, U...

ReputationRep:
    Yep! Fpr the january modules i thought i got a C in biology and a D in geography and ended up getting an a in each. I found both exams hard! Don't have a clue what happened.

ReputationRep:
    Haven't posted here in a while. Just thought I would share some results from yesterday - which was a nightmare waiting until 1pm BTW. My centre takes forever and is vey poorly organised anyway....

Again I was truly shocked by some results - some were odd and some were expected. I got an A in Psychology (85%), A in History (88%) and AA in Communication Studies (100%, 92%). I really don't understand EdExcel's marking on Communication Studies as I'm not complaining. If anyone else did CMS2 this Jan lmk - 3 ppl in our class got 90/90 UMS in it. How strange....well now to worry about June.. another fun examination session

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamierwilliams)
    Has anybody thought they have done really terribly in a test and when they get the results they have done brilliantly.......today i got back a physics test which i though i got about 60% on when in fact i got 96% (2nd in the year)....!
    Everyone's complaining about the OCR board. I recieved two A grades for the modules i took along with three other students, no one recieved a B grade the majority of students achieved either D,E or U grades. :confused: This includes students who are predicted to achieve A grades this summer. I feel terrible about my score now.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.