What's Your Biggest Achievement In Life So Far

Watch
Jokerjon
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Up to this present moment what are your biggest achievements in life? Passing Driving Test, Getting a degree, becoming a parent? Getting your first house/flat?
Runninground
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Passing my driving test is the one that has changed my life the most. It hasn't changed it a lot but now I can just get in my car and drive somewhere without having to get the bus or relying on my parents.
rimirail
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Driving test and ending sixth form. Currently nervous about A level results.
Psyk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well out of those, I suppose passing my driving test is the biggest achievement because it's the one that took the most effort. Haven't done much driving since though.
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Getting into my first choice uni.

Now I'm aiming for a 1st =/
i.am.lost
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
As a (nearly) 21-year-old who has no intention of learning to drive, I am curious why everyone so far has listed it as their biggest accomplishment.

The accomplishment of which I am proudest would probably be my A2 ICT coursework project, which at 666 pages took over my life for months, but it was totally worth the effort. Also, self-teaching the entire Electronics A-level syllabus alongside my other subjects. By others' measures though, it would probably be getting into Cambridge.
myusername.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My biggest achievement so far is passing all my exams. I tried really hard and I think the work paid off. I'm now hoping to go to university, do my BSc and then my Masters
pandapops
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Designed a multi-million pound rollercoaster for a UK theme park, watched it get built in Italy and it's now in use, to be honest, it was a bit of a fluke but I'd say it's my proudest achievement.
Or being Head Girl, I was so nervous!!
Psyk
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by i.am.lost)
As a (nearly) 21-year-old who has no intention of learning to drive, I am curious why everyone so far has listed it as their biggest accomplishment.
Because I found it very difficult.
Lil08
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The abilityy to lick my elbow. Sure, it hurt at first but it was all worth it at the end.
ipoop
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Surviving the end of the world. :awesome:

On a serious note, academically I will say passing my AAT Exams and gaining that qualification I wanted.
On a more personal level, it's being able to play the piano and understand music notation.
milkytea
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Getting in to the uni and course that I wanted to. In a broader sense, having a group of friends who I know I'm very close to and will be for the rest of my life.
ilex_noemi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Graduating from uni! I was awful at school exams so to get a degree was pretty amazing to me!
mosmof
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by pandapops)
Designed a multi-million pound rollercoaster for a UK theme park, watched it get built in Italy and it's now in use, to be honest, it was a bit of a fluke but I'd say it's my proudest achievement.
Or being Head Girl, I was so nervous!!
...?!

mine is probably doing well for myself, earning £££ for myself from a young age? i never really thought about it...
Supermassive_muse_fan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Saved someone's life on holiday by performing CPR. Definitely the most scariest and best moment of my life thus far.
tehforum
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Supermassive_muse_fan)
Saved someone's life on holiday by performing CPR. Definitely the most scariest and best moment of my life thus far.
Did you get 'you saved my life sex'?
Little_missy01
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Either passing my driving test or graduating
(Or being loved)

Posted from TSR Mobile
IlexBlue
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Completing sixth form and managing to get ABC with 50% attendance, no revision and teachers hounding me saying I'm going to fail, due to having a meltdown and battling with severe anxiety, depression, and family problems.

tbh even if I'd got UUU I'd have still said just turning up to those exams was an achievement.
Jessica_94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
getting into uni - i never thought it would happen!
Supermassive_muse_fan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tehforum)
Did you get 'you saved my life sex'?
Erm no because it was a 9 year old.

Also because of the reason; no just no.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads