Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    also, wots diff between solsbury and marlborough? r they in same area? which ones better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonkey)
    Oh well, thats so cool, i'm glad ur telling me the good stuff!! cos i can't live without Tescos personally, lol but if i must, Sainsburys will do...

only solsbury and marlborough have that speed?? what r the rest then?! is it same price across all accom though?? is it £80 or something?

Thanx
    I think the other connections (limited in Eastwood/Westwood) have internet (of the same speed I presume) but it is pretty much the luck of the draw whether you get it or not.

Accomodation prices:

Marlborough - £71
    Solsbury - £71
    Westwood - £68 (not worth it)
    Eastwood - £50 - £58 depending on where you stay
    Norwood - £54

ReputationRep:
    also, wots diff between solsbury and marlborough? r they in same area? which ones better?
    They are right next to each other. Solsbury is slightly bigger (in no. of students) but it makes little difference which one you live in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    They are right next to each other. Solsbury is slightly bigger (in no. of students) but it makes little difference which one you live in.
    kool, thanx again!

ReputationRep:
    awww thanx pencil queen!

ReputationRep:
    its my final decision this time. i've just visited both....its for Management/Business Administration. which do u think has better links with industry?? and which do u think employers would prefer?? also, advice on life at the unis in general pls! thanx
    Didnt think i will meet you here again......... I would say Bath is better, nice city, best facilities among all UK universities. As you know, the companies that they got for the sandwich course are all biggest worldwide companies, including Pricewaterhouse Coopers,, the top of big Four. It will look really good on yer resume.............
    By the way, r u still taking notts as insurance??? Leave me a message through mailbox please.........

ReputationRep:
    Btw Warwick has the second best careers office in the country. They really are very sharp and do a lot of skills sessions, interview practice, and help with CV and finding placements.

In your position I would say there is very little to choose between the two universities, and really I would say pick the one where you think you would have the most fun.

One thing about Warwick it has a lot of rich international students from all over the world and they can be very cliquey and keep to themselves. Especially in the business courses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saxman)
    Btw Warwick has the second best careers office in the country. They really are very sharp and do a lot of skills sessions, interview practice, and help with CV and finding placements.

In your position I would say there is very little to choose between the two universities, and really I would say pick the one where you think you would have the most fun.

One thing about Warwick it has a lot of rich international students from all over the world and they can be very cliquey and keep to themselves. Especially in the business courses.
    well from the sounds of it.....if ur sure that warwick do give a lot of help and interview practices etc........i might go with Warwick. Thanx for ur help!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.