Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to get some custom-made shoes, because normal width shoes are just too wide for me and literally nowhere does a range of narrow-fitting shoes. The place I'm going to get them from needs to know my European shoe size (which I'm 99% sure is a 36) and my shoe size in width (ie. 34,35) because they don't use the alphabet system.

Is there any way to figure this out?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Bump?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried shopping on zappos.com? They do narrow width shoes and would probably be cheaper than custom made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Have you tried shopping on zappos.com? They do narrow width shoes and would probably be cheaper than custom made.
    I had a look at zappos before, they're a bit ugly for my liking. I'm looking into getting fashion shoes.

ReputationRep:
    Bump?

You could ask the company making them how they measure width, it's unlikely anybody here knows since most people don't even know their width on the UK system.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.