The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I have the SL papers for 2003, they were my mock in bio
Reply 2
hi
I need Biology 2003 (November), but HL (not Sl). do u have any friends who them???I'd be grateful!!!
Reply 3
BulMaster
I have the SL papers for 2003, they were my mock in bio

hi, do you have the SL biology paper for november 2003????
If you do, i'm in urgent need of them...could you please send it to me?
Thanks
Reply 4
Hi i have the higher papers on computer and they come from my college intranet, i know they had to pay for them from the IBO so i don't know if i am allowed to post them (or how i could post them up here) please could someone let me know a) if i can post or send to specific people past exam papers, and b) how i can post them if i am allowd to ... (i'm not up for breaking the law!)
Reply 5
more_khaos
Hi i have the higher papers on computer and they come from my college intranet, i know they had to pay for them from the IBO so i don't know if i am allowed to post them (or how i could post them up here) please could someone let me know a) if i can post or send to specific people past exam papers, and b) how i can post them if i am allowd to ... (i'm not up for breaking the law!)

LOL no comment

Im writing the exam papers on my computer and will mail them to whoever wants them.
Reply 6
hi, could u send them to me TODAY???I need them for tomorrow!!!
I'll give u my email : [email protected]
u re not gonna break the law!!!!
Reply 7
I managed to make only paper 2 Sl from nov 2003. Paper 1 i have only the answers and paper 3 is with my teacher. I will try to find my questions for paper 1 but for now i can only give paper 2. Sorry guys :confused:
Reply 8
do u have any friends who can help me today and are ONLINE and have biology HL???I need questions from paper 3-options!!!
Reply 9
BulMaster
LOL no comment

Im writing the exam papers on my computer and will mail them to whoever wants them.

hey bulmaster,
could you please send me the biology 2003 papers? im taking bio HL, i relaly need them and if you have history SL, Math studies and spanish ab inito. Please if you have any of them for the year 2003, i really need them, even chemistry would be good. hehe i DESPERATELY need them. thanx a lot.... my email address is [email protected]
Reply 10
BulMaster
LOL no comment

hey - is there any chance I could get those papers
Reply 11
BIO SL 2003 FINALS. CAN U PLEASE SEND IT TODAY MARCH 31 BECAUSE TMRW IM WRITING THE MOCS. I HOPE THAT YOU LL READ THIS MESSAGE TILL THEN

E MAIL TO [email protected]
email me if u can help me, or if u want access to my past papers. [email protected]
need 2003 bio sl or hl papers with answers for multiple choice asap please e-mail them to me [email protected] if u have them I will greatly appreciate it.

Latest

Trending

Trending