Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Champions League - Quater Finals (Complete list) Who will go the furthest? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Real Madrid (Spain)
    Arsenal (England)
    AC Milan (Italy)
    Chelsea (England)
    Deportivo La Coruna (Spain)
    Lyon (France)
    Monaco (France)
    Fc Porto (Portugal)
    Well it aint going to be chelsea, monaco or lyon, i would pick AC milan as they are probreably the best team around right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yOUR_dESTINY)
    Well it aint going to be chelsea, monaco or lyon, i would pick AC milan as they are probreably the best team around right now
    why rule chelsea out so soon? i agree that ac milan is playing really great but i think they wont win against arsenal/real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    why rule chelsea out so soon? i agree that ac milan is playing really great but i think they wont win against arsenal/real
    well it's really between Real, Arsenal and Milan... the other teams just don't really have the look of champions. What are the odds now for real/arsenal to win? i know they're joint favourites...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    It'll be AC Milan. Its a shame Bayern got knocked out actually, they are a good side.
    no they are not. They are like second in the german league about 8 points behind Werder Bremen. That league is a pecie of piss as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahir)
    No but i DID watch a lil bit of Liverpool/Marseille over dinner.. *yawn*

But seriously.. the Gooners are clearly the only really exciting team to watch, the precision, speed and the way that they work so well together is orgasmic. Nearly.
    I totally agree but in europe - Real Madrid are almost as exiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yOUR_dESTINY)
    Their only the best at the moment as they try to defend the for 90 minutes with only a few attempts on goal. What I mean they are too too tactical and this is sooo boring, and if they come up againt the flare and hunger for goals of Arsenal we'll come out on top everytime!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.