Turn on thread page Beta

Cypress Hill - what's your name, what's your number- heard it? watch

ReputationRep:
    The legendary type-rap group alternative rockers are back - excellent track which is in fact reliant on a sample from somewhere - but I love it - but are these guys back for good to bring high-class hip-hop to our rock stations which we like because they are so cooL?

ReputationRep:
    no one heard it? does anyone even know who cypress hill are? one of the few rap groups to play hullabalooza - the rock/metal tour of America - a constantly moving Reading/Glastonbury festival - American style

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    no one heard it? does anyone even know who cypress hill are? one of the few rap groups to play hullabalooza - the rock/metal tour of America - a constantly moving Reading/Glastonbury festival - American style
    *confused*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    *confused*
    oi - what have you been up to ... dum de dum etc.

ReputationRep:
    oi - what have you been up to ... dum de dum etc.
    Up to? Not alot, although I did buy a new suit today and also some very funky ties (pink/blue/orange/white/yellow squared patterned one and a pink/black tie with patter of flowers on it) i think I can pull the gay look off!
    Some idiot teachers said we should start revising, I ignored that.
    Also, I'm off to Cambridge for some law thing on Monday - the excitment never stops.

Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Up to? Not alot, although I did buy a new suit today and also some very funky ties (pink/blue/orange/white/yellow squared patterned one and a pink/black tie with patter of flowers on it) i think I can pull the gay look off!
    Some idiot teachers said we should start revising, I ignored that.
    Also, I'm off to Cambridge for some law thing on Monday - the excitment never stops.

Yourself?
    Yeah not much either - have fun with the law faculty open day (?) - the library is like a bloody airport but it is huge - spiral glass staircase as i remember it - i think. Just chilling generally - also i agree with your 'comment' - i do the same

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I heard of them, bad ass group, heard the song Tequila sunrise?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah not much either - have fun with the law faculty open day (?) - the library is like a bloody airport but it is huge - spiral glass staircase as i remember it - i think. Just chilling generally - also i agree with your 'comment' - i do the same
    Its a 4 day thing, how....'fun' I don't even want to do law anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Yeh I heard of them, bad ass group, heard the song Tequila sunrise?
    yep - excellent - Dr. Greenthumb/insane in the membrane/lowrider etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Its a 4 day thing, how....'fun' I don't even want to do law anymore
    lol - see how it goes - u might enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    yeh, i heard of them....i nearly saw them last year at the Millenium Done .....but i left after a few hours, 'cause the place sucks sooooo much, it was soooooo boring, atmosphere was shite, and the place was full of little kids, not good when your 18!!!!! and the skateboarding put me to sleep. I left my friend there.....all by himself ......

ReputationRep:
    The legendary type-rap group alternative rockers are back - excellent track which is in fact reliant on a sample from somewhere - but I love it - but are these guys back for good to bring high-class hip-hop to our rock stations which we like because they are so cooL?
    Cypress Hill is genius, I have a Cypress Tequila Sunrise poster on my wall here at uni.

At the moment I'm really enjoying Valley of Chrome and Dust, but it varies and last week I was listening to more hip-hoppy stuff.

If you haven't already you should track down some SX10 stuff (http://www.sx10.com/index.html - there's a couple of tracks on their website), it's Sen dog's band and I really enjoy their album. I've no idea if they're going to be making another though.

Not heard their new track yet, will have to get hold of it, it's not long till their new album is out now either

Alaric.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.