Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm getting off the net now til after results, so good luck to everyone who's picking something up tomorrow (or in certain people's cases in half an hour or so!!) I hope you all improved on your original grades if resitting and did well if taking a module for the first time.

Dont forget you can resit over and over and over and over again now !

Keep your fingers crossed for me. Should be interesting to see how much I managed to learn in one term really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fionah)
    Well i'm getting off the net now til after results, so good luck to everyone who's picking something up tomorrow (or in certain people's cases in half an hour or so!!) I hope you all improved on your original grades if resitting and did well if taking a module for the first time.

Dont forget you can resit over and over and over and over again now !

Keep your fingers crossed for me. Should be interesting to see how much I managed to learn in one term really!
    Cheres, good luck to you as well

ReputationRep:
    i'm pretty sure i will be resitting
    i'm ******** it, not confident at all.........

but good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Believe in yourself. Have faith.

ReputationRep:
    I will be thinking of you all I know whats its like waiting for results ( I am still waiting for mine because of this bloody AUT strike) but I know when it effects university admission it can be quite worrying. I am sure it will all go well.

I will look foward to seeing how you all did tomororw. P.S I am avoiding clubbing tomorrow night!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Believe in yourself. Have faith.
    Believe

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you'll pass. Everyone does.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.