The Student Room Group

Muck-up Day Pranks

Hey, it's the last day of school a week on Monday for me and we want to go out with some funny pranks to remember. If we are caught doing pranks we aren't allowed to sit our exams but most of us will anyway.

It would be great for some pranks I could do.
please.

Daibhidh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
a couple of years ago, the leavers painted the whole common room pink (they stayed overnight)..bear in mind its an all boys school

last year they chained all the bags to the racks
Reply 2
we have been told in no uncertain terms if we do anything at all there will be some serious ****

last yr some ppl had eggs and flour and made a bit of a mess - result - they had to pay the £600 clean up fee and a letter was written to their uni admissions tutors - one of them missed their offer by a grade and didnt get ther place, which they may have if this letter had not been sent - how harsh!

we dont get a muck up day, our last day of school is same as normal, which to be honest is a bit gay, we have all been at school togther for like 7 yrs, so something bad is so likely to be done. oh we have a "leavers lunch" which is a buffet with all the teachers a week before we leave, but not the same!! we want some fun! everyone else seems to!

i mean some ppl let off about 5 party poppers in assembly last yr and they were in for a *******ing!
Reply 3
There are some good pranks in this thread, created a little while ago about pranks for the last day:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=218939

ps. I like your avatar!
Reply 4
At mine, we always had a big statue outside the main entrance which was the school logo or something. Every year without fail the year 11's painted it, moved it, knocked it over, did something stupid to it. Untill last year (when I left) and they had moved it to ontop of the entrace room, with that black stickie stuff all around the roof that when you touch it doesn't wash off for ages, that was so they could catch anyone who trashed it!
Reply 5
at my skool we always have ppl running round site gettin ppl with water pistols, the fire alarms always get set off, last yr was great tho cos the yr 13s got some polica tape and cones n taped off the road leading round to the 6 form part of skool n sprayed a body shape on the teachers car park floor in white paint to look like there'd been a murder was funny cos all the etachers had to park down the street n carry all their stuff up 2 the school lol.
We have a water fountain outside the school, so people put bubble-bath in it. Also some sixth formers carried a teacher's car up a flight of stairs into the dining hall, and when they were told to put it back they put it between 2 trees so that you couldn't open the door.
How did they manage to lift a car?!
Reply 8
^^ I was wondering that. Did they hire a forklift or just get some very strong rugby players to do it?
Reply 9
my last day of school sucked cos all the teachers were super mad at our year group because a few people painted a giant penis, about 20 metres long on top of the gym roof!

they canceled our BBQ :frown:

it stayed up there for ages because they didnt know how to get rid of it lol!
Reply 10
last year we had a gangsters and police theme where everyone dressed up. we spent the previous evening damaging the school, even trashed the staff room and hid loads of teacher's paperwork! then we did something different to every class room-we put all the chairs and tables from one on the roof! took the class an hour the next day to work out where they where! we also did an assembly where we 'kidnapped' the head- gd memories!
Reply 11
Lol Tarka that made me laugh!

On our muck up day some of the boys got onto the roof and played God Save The Queen - electric guitars and everything!

We also managed to open a manhole and have the biggest waterfight ever known to mankind. We managed to drench a good few teachers, it was great! :biggrin:

The year after me apparently hung a washing line between two buildings and hung loads of bras on it, nice and embarassing for the male headmaster.

Then there's the standard stinkbombs, jam on door handles/bannisters, etc
Just some big sixth formers and a fair amount of determination, I'd say.
Reply 13
It is my plan to unscrew and hide every single whiteboard in school.
Reply 14
Originally posted by ssmoose
It is my plan to unscrew and hide every single whiteboard in school.

Its going to take you a while, be prepared to sleepover at school!!!! What else are you planning? We're planning to hire a bouncy castle and a snow machine!!!!
Reply 15
we didnt have muck up coz some stupid boy skool decide to thro stink bombs,water bambs and paint bombs at us and our skool.they also wore masks wich was pretty frightnening.they called us names and barked at us as well.:mad:
Reply 16
Muck up day?? Just call it the last day!!!! Anyway I don't reccomend getting pissed and setting of the school fire alarm at 4 am in the canteen. Its more trouble than its worth.
JackLiver
Muck up day?? What are you people, asutralian???? Just call it the last day!!!! Anyway I don't reccomend getting pissed and setting of the school fire alarm at 4 am in the canteen. Its more trouble than its worth.

what are YOU?!

Nobody gets pissed... noone said anything about getting pissed.... or setting off fire alarms at 4am.... schools closed.... whats the point?

The english call it MUD.....:yep:
puddleduck
what are YOU?!

Nobody gets pissed... noone said anything about getting pissed.... or setting off fire alarms at 4am.... schools closed.... whats the point?

The english call it MUD.....:yep:

Why did you dig up this thread?!
Reply 19
okay im an aussie and for muck up day this year our year 12s decided to steal a chimney and put human poo on our canteen windows and also super glue all the pad locks t oget into the school even though there were cops patroling and security gaurds inside the school.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending