username570910
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, I realise that January exams are coming up, so I thought i'd disseminate my old revision notes for AQA Unit 4 & Unit 5 Biology. Some of you won't have done Unit 5 yet but they'll come in handy in the future.
Attached files
David Tennant
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 years ago
This looks really helpful by the way. Thanks
Audiology-Med
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by thenumber2goose)
Hi, I realise that January exams are coming up, so I thought i'd disseminate my old revision notes for AQA Unit 4 & Unit 5 Biology. Some of you won't have done Unit 5 yet but they'll come in handy in the future.
Hi, I know this form is old and your properly at university now or even left but did you find them notes to be enough for the exam and what did you get for unit 4 if you dont mind me asking because I'm retaking both my unit 4 and 5 exams and to me them notes look really good for the exam as last year I just learnt my revision guide by heart but this came out with an E in unit 4
username570910
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by haseebi82)
Hi, I know this form is old and your properly at university now or even left but did you find them notes to be enough for the exam and what did you get for unit 4 if you dont mind me asking because I'm retaking both my unit 4 and 5 exams and to me them notes look really good for the exam as last year I just learnt my revision guide by heart but this came out with an E in unit 4
Well, I used revision guides first time around and got a D in unit 4. Then, I made my own notes (attached) using the proper mark schemes for the exams and got 100% UMS in unit 4 and 96% UMS in unit 5. So, as you can see, I would heartily recommend them.

Good luck with everything. If you have any other q's, just ask and i'll try my best to answer them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.69%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.81%
Revision guides (19)
5.04%
Past papers (172)
45.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.98%

Watched Threads