Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think he fancies his (female) best friend? watch

(Original post by Okie dokie)
    There's nothing peculiar about sharing a bed with a female friend, I have done this several times. OP, i suggest you meet up with him again, he seems like a nice lad. All the best
    No of course there isn't I have done it plenty of times with guys that are just friends...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Um you need to get a grip? I never EVER once said he must stop nor do I want him to! If you must know my main concern is stepping on her toes and upsetting her OR making a fool out of myself! I'm not jealous of their relationship, I only met the guy once like you said so it's not like I'm emotionally invested in him, he just seemed like a really nice guy and we got on really well when talking... plus he SEEMED interested (I can usually tell)... but seeing as he has such a close relationship with a female it makes me doubt myself. I would never ask him to stop how he acts with his best friend! I am also not obsessing! I am just wondering whether it is worth flirting a bit more next time to see how it goes, or whether I would just be making myself look stupid.
    I had simply responded to a suggestion someone else had contributed. If you scroll up and have a look, you'll see what I was responding to. I was saying that what he had suggested was a little ridiculous. I don't see how you could construe that as me attacking you. I did not imply that you had done such a thing as confront this guy. Perhaps you should read a little more carefully.

And my second point was that it is just not worth speculating so much over a guy you have met once. You will meet many many guys, many of whom will flirt with you a little or give you the eye. As a single person you will have options and shouldn't pin your hopes on one until there has been some significant development.

(Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse)
    I had simply responded to a suggestion someone else had contributed. If you scroll up and have a look, you'll see what I was responding to. I was saying that what he had suggested was a little ridiculous. I don't see how you could construe that as me attacking you. I did not imply that you had done such a thing as confront this guy. Perhaps you should read a little more carefully.

And my second point was that it is just not worth speculating so much over a guy you have met once. You will meet many many guys, many of whom will flirt with you a little or give you the eye. As a single person you will have options and shouldn't pin your hopes on one until there has been some significant development.
    Oh ok sorry I apologise I thought you misread my OP and were trying to make me out to be some kind of psycho... really sorry! I feel bad now

Yes the problem is I like flirting and usually don't care but with this guy there is question about it plus don't want to look desparate in front of new friends/make enemies... and weirdly I don't usually care about the guys I flirt with too much but there is something different about this one... maybe I should just stay clear until I am sure.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.