The Student Room Group

Is she just playing me along?

Sorry for length.

Hello.

There was a girl who I went on a date with in college, we went to a film then kissed in a park a few years ago. However, 'cause I was useless and had no idea about women when I was 17 nothing came of it and I never heard from here.

However, in March this year, about 4 years on, I randomly get a text saying "Mr X, are you X Y from college?" We got talking again and the texts got kinda flirtatious. Enough for me to get the impression that she was interested in being more than a text buddy. However, I was seeing someone else, and so I kept it fairly above board.

Come the summer, the ex and I broke up in a kinda messy way and i didnt take it well. I foolishly tried talking to this girl about it, but she got very annoyed and deleted me.

Later she re added me and apologised but asked that i never spoke about the ex to her again. We continued texting and we met up for the first time in 4 years in September. Tbh i wasn't really over the ex, but my friends convinced me that it would be better to go for coffee, even if I wasnt ready for anything else. We've met up a few times since, and kissed and done some hand holding. (Serious stuff, i know right?)

The problem is this. We've met up three times in 4 months. She always claims that usually she's very busy and has literally no time to do anything, except for snatching like 3 hours maybe once every six weeks. Not only that, but she replies these days to texts with one liners, stuff like "apparently so" or "Cool" which is IMPOSSIBLE to reply to. So unsure of what to say to that, i usually just leave it, then I get accused of ignoring her. Then we have proper conversations for a few days then it dies back down.

Yesterday, I actually saw her again, and we took my dog for a walk down by the river. It was really nice, and I really liked it, but she had to go again after 2 hours and we briefly kissed then she left. The last time I saw her was when skyfall (:eek:) was out!

My friends think that shes just using me to pass the time till something better comes along, or as an ego boost. I'm so unsure though. She SAYS she likes me, but idk. I keep making suggestions about doing things flexibly around her schedule, but its never seems to come to anything.

So my question is this: Is she worth bothering for? There's no one else really interested atm, and that's probably what's stopping me from walking away. Is this normal girl behaviour?
Original post by Anonymous

There was a girl who I went on a date with in college, we went to a film then kissed in a park a few years ago.

and then I JIZZED IN MY PANTS
Original post by SirRamAlot
and then I JIZZED IN MY PANTS

Lonely island haha
In response to the post, i can to am extent side with the girl. As ive been very busy and only have a few hours here and there sometimes, but it does seem like she is just passing time with you. Ask her about it?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Little_missy01
Lonely island haha
In response to the post, i can to am extent side with the girl. As ive been very busy and only have a few hours here and there sometimes, but it does seem like she is just passing time with you. Ask her about it?

Hmm. I have and she just said that shes busy. But I have a life too, I guess that its just that im more willing to accommodate than she is.
Original post by Anonymous
Hmm. I have and she just said that shes busy. But I have a life too, I guess that its just that im more willing to accommodate than she is.

See if she makes the effort once you dont

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending