You're welcome!

And welcome to TSR!! A lot of this forum is actually pretty good fun :woo:
    Fun how?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    this would be the best music for your wedding:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UE5cQQltAI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia William)
    are you serious? of course you can't marry more than one person! I think that you should choose one of them... i know its hard since you love them both, but you need to truly find which girl is the best for you. like you can post situations and see how they react and decide! and you need to picture yourself in the future, married with kids and what not.. and see who you'd likely to go with. its hard, but it has to be done you know?you can't love two people at one time..

btw, im sorry if i came out as offensive with my "are you serious" comment. i was just shocked, sorry if i offended you in any way.
    lol you're so sweet

ReputationRep:
    Fun how?:confused:
    Uhhhhh I dunno, I just said it to make you feel better :nooo:

Nah I kid, you can see some pretty funny posts around here, some people have a pretty sharp wit - and you can strike up friendships here if you're around long enough, I interact with two TSRians outside the forums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    lol you're so sweet

uhm haha thanks i guess? but as all my friends say, i guess i am abit gullible..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    Uhhhhh I dunno, I just said it to make you feel better :nooo:

Nah I kid, you can see some pretty funny posts around here, some people have a pretty sharp wit - and you can strike up friendships here if you're around long enough, I interact with two TSRians outside the forums

Haha wow now that i think about it, my initial shocked reaction is actually kind of funny... and so is the rest of the post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeneralOJB)
    I'm not trolling, if i was troling id have said so by now this is serious. just becaus its outside your small frame of mind doesnt mean HAHA HHE TROLLING L0L. If you don't want to help gtfo. clearly your never gonna get married if you hang out on tsr relationships forums LOL
    You are trolling....there's a pic of op on post the pic thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha wow now that i think about it, my initial shocked reaction is actually kind of funny... and so is the rest of the post
    :bumps: now go forth, and multiply (your post count)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Architecture-er)
    :bumps: now go forth, and multiply (your post count)!
    haha okay:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Don't worry, you're new here
    As you hang around TSR for a bit more, you'll realise that the relationship forum is the home of trolls :yep: Don't waste your time on OP.
    I wonder who these trolls are

ReputationRep:
    Who said mormons can't get lad points?

ReputationRep:
    If you're Muslim you can marry 4 times.
    OP, you either convert to Islam or leave one of your girlfriends. SIMPLE!

ReputationRep:
    Name:  133082994086.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  13.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    If this is true, then do they know you're in a relationship with another girl????. If you want to pick one then have a threesome and see who performs better. Just joking.

ReputationRep:
    Become a Mormon. JK stop posting this crap

ReputationRep:

btw, im sorry if i came out as offensive with my "are you serious" comment. i was just shocked, sorry if i offended you in any way.
    Don't worry; trolls have no feelings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie)
    Don't worry; trolls have no feelings.
    but sometimes, its hard to tell a troll from a human

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.