The Student Room Group

Writing Inroduction

Hi guys,

i have an essay title called : The world i want to see.

you see, i have already 3 problems that i wish to solve in the world : 1) global warming 2) polluted environment 3) famine and homelessness

basically, i have my points, and i know what i want to write...but i really have no clue about the introduction! :confused:

I have never done these kind of essay before, usually the titles the 'chers give are argumentative... so erm, any clue on the introduction?:colondollar:
Just write the main content of the essay, then the conclusion and then focus on the intro. You'll probably just want to explain your choice of how you've answered the question and then outline your main points for each of the 3 points you're making. That should probably do really!
Reply 2
Original post by hothedgehog
Just write the main content of the essay, then the conclusion and then focus on the intro. You'll probably just want to explain your choice of how you've answered the question and then outline your main points for each of the 3 points you're making. That should probably do really!

ok thanks i'll do that :smile:
Original post by Julia William
ok thanks i'll do that :smile:

No worries. It's often much easier to write intros and conclusions as the last thing as they really are a summary. How can you summarise when you don't know what you're going to say as main content?!
Reply 4
yeah well usually, i know the outline of my intro before i write out the points :smile:
Reply 5
HI
Reply 6
Original post by fatimalive
HI

Hey:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest