IB sucks sometimes... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Linda
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
It's now 3.09 am and I'm still up doing physics labs because the internal deadline is tomorrow... grrr. I've done 10 hours worth of labs now, only have 3 to go (I missed 13 hours. Which I suppose really is my own fault). Ah, whatever. I can do three more hours... go me...
Linda
Rep:
?
going to bed now *sigh*
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
going to bed now *sigh*
That means you are done! Yayyyy!! (:
I have about 10 hours worth of labs to do and God knows how many to write up...*groan*
vavavoom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yea...I'm not a big procrastinator but i've spent so many days without any sleep doing IB....I hate that bit.
Linda
Rep:
?
(Original post by sarahwhatevver)
That means you are done! Yayyyy!! (:
I have about 10 hours worth of labs to do and God knows how many to write up...*groan*
yup, it's handed in now! Now I just have the economics commentaries and ToK presentation left...
sarahwhatevver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
yup, it's handed in now! Now I just have the economics commentaries and ToK presentation left...
Yayyy...hey, how about doing a couple of labs for me as well... Kidding kidding...
Just wondering, wasnt the deadlines for the TOK presentation deadline with the TOK essay? March 20th? Or March 16th? Cant remember which...
Linda
Rep:
?
^Nah, the first person to have a ToK presentation did it today (at my school). I'm doing mine on Monday.
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Linda)
^Nah, the first person to have a ToK presentation did it today (at my school). I'm doing mine on Monday.
i did mine before christmas, but every school has their own deadlines i guess. when is the final date for everything?
stressed_:x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vavavoom)
Yea...I'm not a big procrastinator but i've spent so many days without any sleep doing IB....I hate that bit.
I've just been up 3 nights in a row doing my Theatre Arts final portfolio - torture!
Baby_Angelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Generally is IB more preferred to A levels or vice versa?

Which one provides more recognition?
RyanMan262
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, stuff does suck. It was pretty rough the last two weeks, though now we seem to be over the hump (at my school, anyway). The joke at my school is "beware the ides of march.." Right around middle of march everything seems to be due. But, hey, it feels good to be alive.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.68%
No (520)
72.32%

Watched Threads