The Student Room Group

is there anything you wouldnt sexually do?

Ive seen a few threads about sex i.e threesomes and anal etc etc and ive noticed that a few people have virtually slated others because they dont like the idea of something somebody else does.

Im confused as everybody has different opinions because you wont do anal doesnt mean your a virgin or because you wont have a threesome doesnt mean your insecure, so is there anything you wouldnt do. As it be nice to see that im not in the minority for thinking a few sexual things im not comfortble i wouldnt have to do and theres nothing wrong with me for not doing them

Scroll to see replies

i've done it all, there is nothing or no-one left to do
There is nothing wrong with you if you don't want to have a threesome, don't worry :smile:
Reply 3
Who wouldn't want to lick feet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I've learnt that you really shouldn't care what other people think. Do it if you want to, don't do it if you don't. It's no big deal really, and certainly hasn't got anything to do with other people! :h:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Ive seen a few threads about sex i.e threesomes and anal etc etc and ive noticed that a few people have virtually slated others because they dont like the idea of something somebody else does.

Im confused as everybody has different opinions because you wont do anal doesnt mean your a virgin or because you wont have a threesome doesnt mean your insecure, so is there anything you wouldnt do. As it be nice to see that im not in the minority for thinking a few sexual things im not comfortble i wouldnt have to do and theres nothing wrong with me for not doing them

No, there are many things that I wouldn't do. My recommendation is for you to not compare yourself with anyone else. Your sexual preferences and the things you're comfortable doing are your own business.
Original post by SirRamAlot
i've done it all, there is nothing or no-one left to do

Strong username to post ratio.
Reply 7
Original post by Mad Vlad
No, there are many things that I wouldn't do. My recommendation is for you to not compare yourself with anyone else. Your sexual preferences and the things you're comfortable doing are your own business.

And perhaps the business of the person you are having sex with :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by twelve
And perhaps the business of the person you are having sex with :wink:

Fair point...
I tend to skip town when sex play heads off in a scatological direction . . .
I wouldn't do quite a few things, and I'm fairly open to odd stuff. Indeed there are some things which quite repulse me and I'd probably vomit before I did it. Sex is about mutual enjoyment and just like I wouldn't expect someone to <insert peculiar sex act> if they didn't like it, I wouldn't do something I didn't like the sound of.

You're doing it right and are most likely in the majority.
Reply 11
"What somebody else thinks of you is none of your business"

But regardless the only sexual things I wouldn't do is in regard to;
-Vomit
-Dead People
-Faeces
-Children
-Animals
-Fisting (anal)
Original post by draikzer

-Vomit
-Dead People
-Faeces
-Children
-Animals
-Fisting (anal)

Agreed
Reply 13
I would do anything for love,

But I won't do that:

- Anything with poo
- Anything non-consensual (including animals and children, hopefully that one would go without saying)
- Anything likely to cause injury or extreme pain
- Anything with a corpse
- Anything with a family member
- Direct sexual contact with another man

There might be other things, but I can't think of them right now.
Golden showers and eating faeces. :puke:

Wouldn't give or receive.
Apart for peeing and pooing, I wouldn't give a man anal but I'd have a go with a woman.
Original post by proud nd luvin it
I've learnt that you really shouldn't care what other people think. Do it if you want to, don't do it if you don't. It's no big deal really, and certainly hasn't got anything to do with other people! :h:

Take this advice with a pinch of salt. It's worth knowing if the person you are doing it to wants to because otherwise you can get yourself into all kinds of trouble like rape and such.
Anything involving wee-wee or poo-poo.

-Vomit
-Dead People
-Faeces
-Children
-Animals
-Fisting (anal)

That seems a pretty decent list. I wouldn't do scat, but I'd be prepared for water sports if it was her fetish, although don't expect me to clean up the mess. :tongue:

Although I'm submissive by nature I wouldn't really want to be on the receiving any of any BDSM type play, I'd dish it out though.
(edited 11 years ago)

-Vomit
-Dead People
-Faeces
-Children
-Animals
-Fisting (anal)

All the above.

Also, anything to do with feet. I hate feet.

I am quite sexually open (especially as a girl, I reckon). I am quite open to sexual partners outside a relationship (having said that, I'm not a one night stand person - I do know the guy if I'm going to have sex with them). I just don't 'do' relationships.

However, I'm not sure where i'd stand with threesomes. 2 guys, maybe. But then I think I'd probably get quite uncomfortable and used. 1 guy and a girl, maybe. But then maybe I would get jealous, even though I wouldn't be emotionally attached to the guy, I think I'd rather have him to myself :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending