is there anything you wouldnt sexually do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else absolutely hate feet?

ReputationRep:
    Never a MMF threesome
    Never while she's on her period

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ive seen a few threads about sex i.e threesomes and anal etc etc and ive noticed that a few people have virtually slated others because they dont like the idea of something somebody else does.

Im confused as everybody has different opinions because you wont do anal doesnt mean your a virgin or because you wont have a threesome doesnt mean your insecure, so is there anything you wouldnt do. As it be nice to see that im not in the minority for thinking a few sexual things im not comfortble i wouldnt have to do and theres nothing wrong with me for not doing them
    LOL i know you! ur that silly milly girl isn't?
    My gawd i most have hit a nerve.:gigg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    I would do anything for love,

But I won't do that:

- Anything with poo
    - Anything non-consensual (including animals and children, hopefully that one would go without saying)
    - Anything likely to cause injury or extreme pain
    - Anything with a corpse
    - Anything with a family member
    - Direct sexual contact with another man

There might be other things, but I can't think of them right now.
    Had to rep you purely for quoting Meatloaf! :ahee:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Sure. None of the obvious extremes like paedophilia, coprophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, etc. Those being said though, I don't like the idea of anal, or cunnilingus to some extent. Anilingus I wouldn't do. I'm not interested in homosexual activity or being involved in sex acts with more than one guy. I'm fairly conservative in what I like sexually, but I accept that it's arbitrary - there's no reason for it and I have no say in it. If a button existed that offered to turn me bisexual or make me like anal etc., I wouldn't be averse to pressing it.

Cutting, pegging, electro-stimulation and putting things in my jap's eye, oh and mummification

nty

ReputationRep:
    Aside from those things which, I hope, are obviously out of the question, I would say:

anal
    coming on face
    nasty s&m

Up most other things but realise this makes me pretty vanilla.

ReputationRep:
    Rimming

ReputationRep:
    Rim a gibbon.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly no-one here has had someone take a dump on their chest before :perv::poo:

ReputationRep:
    Well, anything involving pee or poo is a no-no. So is all of that bondage and S and M rubbish. Vomit, dead people, animals, kids, old men is also a no. Also is tying up my privates with all that electro stuff and rope and things. No fisting either, yuk. Lastly I won't do any receiveing, but I'm more than appy to give :P

Anything involving urine, faeces, vomit, blood, children, animals, incest, dead people, hope all this goes without saying!
    Anal - the idea disgusts me and I can't imagine how it could ever be appealing
    Hardcore fetish BDSM, the gimp mask leather outfit kinda stuff...I'm really into rough stuff, I like getting beaten about a bit, spanking, scratching, biting, hair-pulling, being tied up, having my throat grabbed - but the idea of nipple clamps and getting whipped til I bleed is not sexy! And I really don't like those leather outfits
    That's about it really! Oh, and threesomes. Jealousy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anything involving urine, faeces, vomit, blood, children, animals, incest, dead people, hope all this goes without saying!
    Anal - the idea disgusts me and I can't imagine how it could ever be appealing
    Hardcore fetish BDSM, the gimp mask leather outfit kinda stuff...I'm really into rough stuff, I like getting beaten about a bit, spanking, scratching, biting, hair-pulling, being tied up, having my throat grabbed - but the idea of nipple clamps and getting whipped til I bleed is not sexy! And I really don't like those leather outfits
    That's about it really! Oh, and threesomes. Jealousy
    PM me if you'd like to explore some of that with me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.