Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Women if this situation arose what would you do...?
    Would you be with a guy who is extremely good looking and does it for you in bed but treats you like ****? Or would you rather be with a guy who doesn't do it for you in bedroom but has the all qualities you want in a boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jokerjon)
    Would you be with a guy who is extremely good looking and does it for you in bed but treats you like ****? Or would you rather be with a guy who doesn't do it for you in bedroom but has the all qualities you want in a boyfriend?
    Be with them in what sense? As a boyfriend you'd pick the second guy but as a casual thing the first...

ReputationRep:
    Name:  this_thread_again.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  40.3 KB

I'm sure this thread has been done at least a thousand times now... :sigh:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jokerjon)

Looking for some reassurance?

ReputationRep:
    I think a guy somewhere in between the two would be good.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    The 2nd, because sex is often a bit rubbish with a new partner at first, but can get better with time and communication.

ReputationRep:
    If I took a shot every time I saw this thread I wouldn't be in a fit state to date either guy, let alone choose between them. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orihime)
    Looking for some reassurance?
    Reassurance pfft No i was asking a question

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.