Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,

Could any of you kind people help me out with my Psychology revision? I have been kind of keeping Psychology aside as I haven't lately been enjoying this subject as much as the other 2 I do (Maths and Biology). I would very much appreciate if you could help me.

The topics I am doing are Aggression, Biological rhythms and sleep & Relationships.

I am new here so if this is posted in the wrong section or if I'm not allowed to ask for stuff, I'm sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Hey. Have you got the Nelson Thornes revision guide for A2 Psychology? It is beautiful and I love it. :3

ReputationRep:
    See this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2149985

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eelnais)
    Hey. Have you got the Nelson Thornes revision guide for A2 Psychology? It is beautiful and I love it. :3
    I bought the CGP guide some time ago and it is really vague :/ It outlines the Ao1 very well, but Ao2 and IDA are not so great :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prabin)
    I bought the CGP guide some time ago and it is really vague :/ It outlines the Ao1 very well, but Ao2 and IDA are not so great :/
    Get the nelson thornes one, it illustrates issues and debates at the end of each chapter and has lots of evaluation points.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I found this zip full of PSYA3 revision online, it's not bad for revising from. It's got Biological Rhythms stuff, Eating stuff and Aggression stuff. It's just a bunch of notes from different places, and some powerpoints and model answers to questions.

http://uploadfiles.me/download/15783

Hope it helps

Also, the CGP revision guide is REALLY lacking in AO2/3 so i'd say get a different one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twizzzzzzter)
    Hi, I found this zip full of PSYA3 revision online, it's not bad for revising from. It's got Biological Rhythms stuff, Eating stuff and Aggression stuff. It's just a bunch of notes from different places, and some powerpoints and model answers to questions.

http://uploadfiles.me/download/15783

Hope it helps

Also, the CGP revision guide is REALLY lacking in AO2/3 so i'd say get a different one
    it's telling me to do some offers :/ I would buy one but I am just wondering if it's too late. Exam's in 2 weeks. Do any of you guys have the potential essay questions they could ask us, I had a list but I lost it. :/

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just joined the student room, could anyone help me out with the MSM of memory; sorta revising it now, I just need a few studies that go against it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prabin)
    it's telling me to do some offers :/ I would buy one but I am just wondering if it's too late. Exam's in 2 weeks. Do any of you guys have the potential essay questions they could ask us, I had a list but I lost it. :/
    Yeah I had to do that do, you just gotta click one of them and put in some info and do the next page or 2.. I put in like John Smith and a neighbours address and a made up email then it downloaded after like a minute waiting.

And for potential questions you can pretty much just put the words 'Describe and evaluate' in front of every phrase in the specification. Sometimes the word 'research' is inserted. if the word 'including' is there it means that questions can be set on that bit alone.

ReputationRep:
    Are u doing a2 or as

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bump, anyone got any good condensed Bio Rhythms/Sleep AO1/2/3 ?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.