The Student Room Group

GCSE you did worst in

Scroll to see replies

Art - Got a D.
Reply 461
history grade boundaries are so high its unbelievable im doing ocr schools history project medicine through time...
Original post by TPJY
English literature :frown:

Snap
Physical Education - probably got an E.
I know someone who got an U in a GCSE English Lang unit :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a C in my GCSE short course ICT because I sucked at the coursework (60% of the course) but aced the exam (40% of the course).

Apparently though some universities don't recognise it as a proper GCSE so if we were talking about 'full GCSE's' then it'd be joint between Physics, Biology, Chemistry and Music where I got B's in each - the sciences because I really sucked at science and couldn't really be bothered even if I was in top set, and music because even though I enjoyed it, I wasn't as good as some of the other musicians in the class. Still happy about the results though although I'm kicking myself about the music one a bit.
Reply 465
Additional science - I got a D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 466
Chemistry :frown: My last mock was a U... :frown:

Although the very first class test we ever did I got an A* in...I'm still proud of that haha :colone:
Reply 467
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuusic- mostly because I give less than no ****s about it, because the teacher is absolutely lovely! </sarcasm>

Anybody else take the AQA Music listening exam on the 24th May? If so, what did you think; I thought it was absolutely abhorrent... but then again I'm **** at music.
Got a C in Drama, but it was an enjoyable subject - just I'm more academic and less artsy ... everyone has their strong and weak areas :smile:
Deutsch - B
P.e (d)
R.e (d)
Right now it's English literature (although English language is my best -.-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Business and Economics, i got a D... But it hasn't affected my life at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
French, got an A.
Maths unit 2, got 59/60. I hate myself! I should've revised!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 477
My worse I've gotten as a final result on a paper is a B (was a C but I retook it) well out of the ones I know at least.
I'll probably be a B overall in French, and that'll probably be my worst overall. If not that then Geography, which is also probably going to be a B.
Food tech
C in French 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest