Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friend is sending out abuse on fb to everyone watch

Ok so this guy was interested in me and I was not interested in him and I told him to leave me alone months ago but he kept harrasing and threatening me he would hurt me if I did not date him.... he has just sent so many messages to all my friends on fb revealing personal details I told him, about them, about me, about my life and basically made me look really bad, now he is threatening to do more, I have reported the fake account but prob is he has moved back to another country (he is asian) and I can't report him as he is abroad, really don't know what to do....

ReputationRep:
    Someone did it to me once. I deleted my facebook and I still don't have facebook to this day. I wish there was something I could do. It was about 4 years ago and I still can't make any personal accounts anywhere public online because he googles my name all the time and he finds it out. I just ended up being a very private person.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I'd deactivate your current account, start a new one and make sure the first thing you do is block him. It was just look like you've vanished from Facebook then and it's unlikely he'd still carrying on sending messages then to your friends.

Or if you can contact Facebook and tell them, they might be able to lock his account.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2012
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.