The Student Room Group

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX

Greetings fellow TSR member, and WELCOME TO THE NEW THREAD IN WHICH ALL THE COOOL KIDS HANG OUT. :top2:The aim of this thread is to make somewhat witty statement to describe the user above you. :pierre:We here are a family, we welcome new members, regular members, fallen members and members yet to join rise.:afro:The links to the 8 previous threads can be found below.

Spoiler

Congratulations to Hal.E.Lujah for getting the 10,000th post. Honourable mention to him again for geting the last post in the thread (before Ape Gone Insane closed it). :crown: Edit: He has been cheated, someone deleted their post which meant Ranbow gained the 10,000th post, hereby, Ranbow is the unofficial winner, and Hal is offical. You can both be winners. :h: Congratulations to the top 3 posters. The Epic :king1: An Evil Fish :king2:And the one and only person to have lent me an "I" when I was creating my account. :king3:The full list of posters is here.

Spoiler

As you may have noticed, off topic chats are welcome, frankly not a great deal of describing ever occurs in this thread. :shakecane: A statement towards a great man. :pierre:

Spoiler

Dissclaimer:If you have any complaints towards any member or post of this thread, please feel free to contact the mail man of this thread This Honest, preferaby by Private Message. :mmm:

Soligem: I'm not changing the title ever again fro anyone. :tongue:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bazzinga :smug:
Hello

Thanks for the mention ipoop :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!

DARN YOU RAINBOW!

Oh well still 3rd. :cool:
Reply 4
Too much colours, I'm on it.
:mmm: :spank: that :badger:

Now.lets.see.the.top.posters.
First page omg quick!

Hah, instant posted and I'm 6th poster. This thread is going to move even faster than the last one.

By the way, anyone notice how I got the official last post (10'000th) AND the unofficial one? This brings great meaning to my life :yy:
(edited 11 years ago)

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by ipoop
x

Awww I love it :h:
W..wait what do you mean last thread? :cry2:
:sexface:
I can't wait to make the 'GENERATION X' thread, assuming Mr. Epic approves. Such an awesome title.
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
W..wait what do you mean last thread? :cry2:

Who said that?!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Who said that?!

The spoiler box?

Where is Mr z btw?
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
First page omg quick!

Hah, instant posted and I'm 6th poster. This thread is going to move even faster than the last one.

By the way, anyone notice how I got the official last post (10'000th) AND the unofficial one? This brings great meaning to my life :yy:

You got the last post of the previous thread? Check again :yep:
Ahem, we should actually have some sort of describing on the opening page guys.

^^^ Used an exclamation AND a question mark. Watch out, we got a baddonkey over here.
^Insists on describing

Anywho i'm off to revise now. Adious (or however you spell it)
^ Doesn't like describing... and yet is in this thread? :lolwut:

SARCASM DETECTOR NEENAAWNEENAAW: If you only see this once quoting me, I win.

Original post by This Honest
You got the last post of the previous thread? Check again :yep:

Check again again my friend, I got the last official post and the last last post :cool:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
The spoiler box?

Where is Mr z btw?

Last made by ipoop

Latest