(Original post by boumavilla)
    Who is on who's side?
    Wo is on whose side* :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    The 7 seas of Rhye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)

Most don't

General Question. I'm just a spectator. Who is TH and why does everybody hate him?
    T-Zone does a good job over a long time :yep:

I came part of the description family not too long before he left. So I'm not really sure

(Original post by ipoop)
    Wo is on whose side* :fuhrer:
    I'm so very tired, leave me! :nothing: You know me, I never make mistakes.

Besides, you said wo instead of who! :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Who is on who's side?
    I'm on neither side, i'm just a penguin sat on the iceberg between two sharks :penguin:

ReputationRep:
    I am neutral too. But because Bouma is at PSV, I'm lenient towards them. I basically support any Dutch team, especially in Europe

Although not Twente, I hate Twente...stupid McLaren :grumble:

Ajax, fair play. They do things the right way, if they got loads of money one day, they'd be back to their best again :moon:

Ikr, they play nothing like Birmingham, they play terribly :ninja:

I know about that miss! I was wondering whether you meant that, I didn't know you knew

Who's your favourite for the title?

(I'm trying to grip you into the league)
    Well with only 1 point separating the top 3, and Ajax has the better form at the moment, Iwould love them to win. I don't like Twente either. McLaren and his accent. :toofunny: I do agree, tbh I rate it in the top 5 of European league, 4-5th between France and Holland. England, Germany, Spain, and then those two and then Italy.

Who's your favourite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well with only 1 point separating the top 3, and Ajax has the better form at the moment, Iwould love them to win. I don't like Twente either. McLaren and his accent. :toofunny: I do agree, tbh I rate it in the top 5 of European league, 4-5th between France and Holland. England, Germany, Spain, and then those two and then Italy.

Who's your favourite?
    You should post on the European football thread!!! :woo: (do it now )

I talk to Abiraleft on that thread and occasionally someone else about the Eredivisie. I campaigned once for an Eredivisie thread, but there wasn't enough interest :sigh:

McLaren is SUCH a flop. :facepalm2: He only does well because he has a decent squad, he's a **** manager. Apparently Gertjan Verbeek is replacing him next season.

French league is a little boring :yawn: Did you know last season Dutch football teams performed collectively the 4th best in Europe behind England, Spain and Germany?? :sexface:

My favourite...I shall tell you if you chat to me about it on the appropriate thread :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    I'm on neither side, i'm just a penguin sat on the iceberg between two sharks :penguin:
    Watch out for the Titanic!! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    You should post on the European football thread!!! :woo: (do it now )

I talk to Abiraleft on that thread and occasionally someone else about the Eredivisie. I campaigned once for an Eredivisie thread, but there wasn't enough interest :sigh:

McLaren is SUCH a flop. :facepalm2: He only does well because he has a decent squad, he's a **** manager. Apparently Gertjan Verbeek is replacing him next season.

French league is a little boring :yawn: Did you know last season Dutch football teams performed collectively the 4th best in Europe behind England, Spain and Germany?? :sexface:

My favourite...I shall tell you if you chat to me about it on the appropriate thread :pierre:
    Well being a French man, I have to rate La Ligue 1. I know it's boring though. :pierre: Not as boring as overtly defensive 5 - 5 man defense - Serie A though.

Perhaps another time, I have to jet soon..... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    T-Zone does a
    good job over a long time :yep:

I came part of the description family not too long
    before he left. So I'm not really sure
    T-zone you say. Might check it out yo.

Ahh. I see he abandoned you. You have every right to hate him. He should pay child benefits. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Watch out for the Titanic!! :zomg:
    I'll be ok :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well being a French man, I have to rate La Ligue 1. I know it's boring though. :pierre: Not as boring as overtly defensive 5 - 5 man defense - Serie A though.

Perhaps another time, I have to jet soon..... :ninja:
    Serie A is dreadful nowadays. It's changed so much.

I've linked you up!

ReputationRep:
    Serie A is dreadful nowadays. It's changed so much.

I've linked you up!
    Well, my beloved A.C. is doing poorly, I have no interest in the league. :pierre: Although my love for Pirlo makes me root for Juvé. I'm still not comfortable with his number 21 being on white and black shirt. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Killed the thread by talking about football

ReputationRep:
    ^flipping ninja'd me >_<

ReputationRep:
    ^ :smug:

ReputationRep:
    ^I'll make your sig that bit more worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    You magically appear out of nowhere when you are mentioned :daydreaming: I ought to mention your name more often >_> Anyhow, how is your struggle going? (you know, your kampf :mmm: )
    The only kampf I'm going through is that the internet in Bahrain is horrible and that something about TSR's new layout takes forever to load so coming on here at all is a pain in the ass :fuhrer:

Plus there are so many new people on this thread and I feel like I've missed so much :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    ^ hasn't missed much :nah:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Has changed his sig again and now I want an adventure :moon:

ReputationRep:
    ^ is in Bahrain, that sounds a cool enough adventure to me :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.