Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well done. :five:

I'm playing teh piano. :sogood: At a cocktail bar. :ahee: Free drinks. :cheers:

I now realise you are of the many stalkers of this thread. I know why you stalk this thread, you love so much. :smug:
    where's my free drinks? :emo::sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well done. :five:

I'm playing teh piano. :sogood: At a cocktail bar. :ahee: Free drinks. :cheers:

I now realise you are of the many stalkers of this thread. I know why you stalk this thread, you love so much. :smug:
    Sweet Jesus. I envy you.

What? I don't stalk....I'm just a very curious person. :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowWithAnI)
    where's my free drinks? :emo::sad:
    You have to be 18 and over, and I prefer to go alone because when I bring my friends along only our first round of drinks is free whereas when alone, all of my drinks are free. They don't let me drink too much though, I normally drive home. :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosa Arabelle)
    Sweet Jesus. I envy you.

What? I don't stalk....I'm just a very curious person. :closedeyes:
    Do not envy me, I am mortal as are you. :yep:

Well, it just seems so well timed you know. You have never posted in this thread and then the one time you post, it's because you are curious. :ninja:

Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Our little secret. :shh:

Nice to see you did not deny loving me. :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You have to be 18 and over, and I prefer to go alone because when I bring my friends along only our first round of drinks is free whereas when alone, all of my drinks are free. They don't let me drink too much though, I normally drive home. :grumble:
    I am 18 and/or over :unimpressed:

Oh I see, sacrifice me so you can have more drinks to yourself :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Do not envy me, I am mortal as are you. :yep:

Well, it just seems so well timed you know. You have never posted in this thread and then the one time you post, it's because you are curious. :ninja:

Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Our little secret. :shh:

Nice to see you did not deny loving me. :smug:
    I've seen this thread everywhere; I thought it was time I actually contributed

I'm denying it now: there is no secret!

ReputationRep:
    I am 18 and/or over :unimpressed:

Oh I see, sacrifice me so you can have more drinks to yourself :huff:
    You would do the same if you tried their drinks. They are nomerific. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosa Arabelle)
    I've seen this thread everywhere; I thought it was time I actually contributed

I'm denying it now: there is no secret!
    In that case, welcome to the thread. Stay forever and have a cookie --------> :cookie:

What is love? Baby you love... you love me... always. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You would do the same if you tried their drinks. They are nomerific. :sexface:
    :absinth::mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :absinth::mmm:
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :hmmm:
    you don't like my visual demonstration? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    ^+^^ are talking about alcohol

ReputationRep:
    ^has a problem with people talking about alcohol :curious:

ReputationRep:
    ^because right now I have an urge to drink

I hate multiple choice questions >_< They are not easy at all :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    ^ :console: You could always have a non alcoholic beer? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^I don't drinks Beck's alcohol free :yucky::hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    ^because right now I have an urge to drink

I hate multiple choice questions >_< They are not easy at all :grumble:
    Well it depends really, if it was a really difficult test about something I knew nothing about then I'd back myself to get at least 25% (depending on how many answers there are :mmm:) however, if you're trying to get a really high mark it's not a lot easier cause they sometimes put answers in just to trick you
    I had multiple choice questions in my A level economics exam the other day

ReputationRep:
    ^I don't drinks Beck's alcohol free :yucky::hand:
    I have an alcohol free beer in my fridge cause one of my friends brought it round but didn't drink it, I've personally never tried one though :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^I tried it once, and hated it :yucky:

Well it depends really, if it was a really difficult test about something I knew nothing about then I'd back myself to get at least 25% (depending on how many answers there are :mmm:) however, if you're trying to get a really high mark it's not a lot easier cause they sometimes put answers in just to trick you
    I had multiple choice questions in my A level economics exam the other day
    This is a test of personality so although there are no right answers, they would prefer certains answers as they exhibit the personality and attitude sought after. Do I tell the truth, or do I try and answer what they want to hear, and if the latter, what do the want to hear

But yeah, those tpe of multiple choice exams you are talking about guarantee you a minimum mark and so are good for exams you know little for, but always have a trick question which prevent you from getting high marks that you might otherwise have got >_<

ReputationRep:
    ^I tried it once, and hated it :yucky:

This is a test of personality so although there are no right answers, they would prefer certains answers as they exhibit the personality and attitude sought after. Do I tell the truth, or do I try and answer what they want to hear, and if the latter, what do the want to hear

But yeah, those tpe of multiple choice exams you are talking about guarantee you a minimum mark and so are good for exams you know little for, but always have a trick question which prevent you from getting high marks that you might otherwise have got >_<
    Is this for a job? I had one of those for M&S and I got an interview out of it, only to be offered a full time job the following day and so have to turn them down :lol:

I was mostly truthful but also put what they'd want to hear on some parts :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.