Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soligem)
    ^ Is apparently a nice person

Woops! It was actually the describe the person above you Sorry bout that..I'm sorta hight today.
    I was taken aback that I'd actually written 'user' instead when I saw the quote. I'm sure Iwas thinking 'person' in my head!
    ^Is a nice person.

I changed the titled, and check the OP, I left a message for you as the last statement. :pierre:

(Original post by beeninetytwo)
    My poor, sweet love :console:
    I'm glad to see you're so dedicated :daydreaming: Why on earth were you watching tennis? :naughty: You should always have enough sleep and or be prepared :yep:
    Meh, I had a nap before I went. The owner is good man, plus I don't plan on becoming a musician even though music is an intimate part of my life. It's good to play for a passive listenning crowd once in a while. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosa Arabelle)
    Oh, so this is a kind of chat thread, then?
    :shh: Don't let the mods know we are not fulfilling the purposes of this thread. :ninja:

Yes, yes it is. You can also do as you wish, mods never come here it seems. Do you speak another language? Feel free to spam in a different language here. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    ^Is a nice person.

I changed the titled, and check the OP, I left a message for you as the last statement. :pierre:

Meh, I had a nap before I went. The owner is good man, plus I don't plan on becoming a musician even though music is an intimate part of my life. It's good to play for a passive listenning crowd once in a while. :bigsmile:
    But how else will you pay to support our family? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    But how else will you pay to support our family? :pierre:
    By becoming an account and then a financial adviser earning top dosh. :pierre: You do plan on working as well right? :hmmm: I don't want no stay at home trohpy wife, I want an intelectual proffesional trohpy wife. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :shh: Don't let the mods know we are not fulfilling the purposes of this thread. :ninja:

Yes, yes it is. You can also do as you wish, mods never come here it seems. Do you speak another language? Feel free to spam in a different language here. :mmm:
    I don't. I do know one French swear word, though.

Merde!

ReputationRep:
    ^ Is getting along very well on this thread.

(Original post by ipoop)
    ^Is a nice person.

Got it boss :top: And thank you for changing it again :kissing2:

ReputationRep:
    I don't. I do know one French swear word, though.
    Merde!
    Alow me to add one more to your repertoire, "Putain" = Damn! Vas te fais voire/enculer = Go see/fudge yourself or Get fudged. :pierre:

(Original post by soligem)
    Got it boss :top: And thank you for changing it again :kissing2:
    Ain't no thang! :afro:

ReputationRep:
    Me
    :zomg: Why not!?!?! :eek:

Merde!
    Excuse me while I bore you with uninteresting facts >_> In France, thespians consider the phrase "Good Luck" to bring bad luck. So before an actor or actress steps on stage, instead of offering them good luck, their fellow members will say "Merde!". It quite like in English how we would say "Break a leg". :pierre:

So to anyone who has upcoming exams, merde! :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    :zomg: Why not!?!?! :eek:

Excuse me while I bore you with uninteresting facts >_> In France, thespians consider the phrase "Good Luck" to bring bad luck. So before an actor or actress steps on stage, instead of offering them good luck, their fellow members will say "Merde!". It quite like in English how we would say "Break a leg". :pierre:

So to anyone who has upcoming exams, merde! :pierre:
    Wow. Interesting.
    Just kidding; I have an exam in two days, so thank you

(Original post by ipoop)
    Alow me to add one more to your repertoire, "Putain" = Damn! Vas te fais voire/enculer = Go see/fudge yourself or Get fudged. :pierre:

Can you speak French?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

I like ta gueule :awesome:

Not that I would say anything like this to you, grand-pere. I wouldn't want to offend your delicate sensibilities

ReputationRep:
    Can you speak French?
    Yes. :sexface: I can be French if you want... :hubba: I must warn you I have a wife... :erm:

(Original post by desdemonata)
    I like ta gueule :awesome:

Not that I would say anything like this to you, grand-pere. I wouldn't want to offend your delicate sensibilities
    La gueule de qui? J'ais pas une gueule moi. :pierre: J'ais une bouche, un nez pas de gueule.

Ypou indeed should respect your elders. Haven't we been through this before? :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    ^is old...like...real old :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    ^is old...like...real old :yucky:
    You must be ancient then. :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Yes. :sexface: I can be French if you want... :hubba: I must warn you I have a wife... :erm:

La gueule de qui? J'ais pas une gueule moi. :pierre: J'ais une bouche, un nez pas de gueule.

Ypou indeed should respect your elders. Haven't we been through this before? :shakecane:
    :giggle: If you say so

Maybeh :pierre:
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    pretty much yeah

apparently to TH

oh well he is stevo but then banned himself then became rainbowwithanI yeah he is a rainbow with an I

oh that is perry

i tyhink this time he has gone for good :sad:
    buffy is aston villa maniac and evil fish is a maths genius my imaginary friend s

sorry i tend to do that alot

:console: becaus eof this amazing weather

:woo: wait you are on holiday that is not fair :stomp:
    Aston Villa the greatest team ever :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

I thought putain was whore :emo:
    I knew the enculer one though

ReputationRep:
    I wish the snow would **** off.

ReputationRep:
    It hailed today , first real white precipitation I've seen around here

^Can we have some of your snow? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    but but the budgie is so hoooooooooooooooooooot

you have already tried winking to your self before havent you :eyeball:

i dont know maybe you kill them with something they like :dontknow: with me it might be sweets
    Turn the heating off then!!

No...i'm guessing it's something that would happen. I saw it in a video game once!

So being drowned in a massive chocolate pit in cadbury world then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowWithAnI)
    It hailed today , first real white precipitation I've seen around here

^Can we have some of your snow? :mmm:
    We're expecting a foot by tomorrow.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.