Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosa Arabelle)
    True...I just don't think she could do it, with songs like 'Someone Like You'. :erm:
    And she just had a baby as well, so she might just want to spend time at home.

Oooh, what're you planning to do in Germany?

Haha bar Rihanna? Are you not a fan, iPoop?
    TBH, I was, up until good girl gone bad. The albums after that seem to just be trash to me. :dontknow: I'm all for selling sex and whatnot, do as you wish but at least have good songs to back up the sex. :pierre:

Just fun, drinking beer. It's actually a one month voyage through many European cities. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    Arlandria?? :erm:

Rosa mirrors my attitude towards revising. :mmm: I always procrastinate and it's really hard to not do it! :stomp:
    Arlandria
    Spoiler:
    Show

I know, I know. :console: Youtube can be so hard to close sometimes. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    Arlandria?? :erm:

Rosa mirrors my attitude towards revising. :mmm: I always procrastinate and it's really hard to not do it! :stomp:
    I hate it so much...but I can't stop doing it. What's worse: I actually put up a 'To-Do' list on my wall; can you imagine how angry I am at myself when I look at it at the end of the day and realise I've not done ONE of them? :cry2:

(Original post by ipoop)
    TBH, I was, up until good girl gone bad. The albums after that seem to just be trash to me. :dontknow: I'm all for selling sex and whatnot, do as you wish but at least have good songs to back up the sex. :pierre:

Just fun, drinking beer. It's actually a one month voyage through many European cities. :cool:
    Hmm...I think her songs are indeed crap - but, like Nicki Minaj's songs, I can't stop listening to them, they're that catchy.
    I envy you. A whole month?! Jesus, hope that goes down well!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...I think her songs are indeed crap - but, like Nicki Minaj's songs, I can't stop listening to them, they're that catchy.
    I envy you. A whole month?! Jesus, hope that goes down well!
    I try my hardest not to listen to either of them. My brother still does though, thank the lord I have headphones. :sigh: I envy you, I'm yet to attend Glastonbury. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I try my hardest not to listen to either of them. My brother still does though, thank the lord I have headphones. :sigh: I envy you, I'm yet to attend Glastonbury. :sigh:
    See, that's shocking for me - I go to a loooot of festivals, so it's surprising that you haven't yet been!
    It's awesome - the actual music isn't what makes it a worthwhile experience - I mean, it does contribute, but things like little theme parks, making tents, completely messing up when it comes to making tents, drinks, hanging with friends...that's what makes it awesome.
    The toilets are just gross though. I went out to a forest once wit a friend, and we saw a girl surrounded by all her guy mates, squatting, having a ****. In public.
    T'was extremely gross to see.

But you're going away for an entire month having as much fun as possible, so you win here, haha.

ReputationRep:
    OK, here's what I know so far:

That in order to criticise a research study, you need to deeply evaluate the 'fatal' problems that lie within; e.g. with regards to a research on memory/intelligence, a fatal problem could be the measures used - is it valid, and can it be generalised to the real world? A fatal problem within the procedure could be the fact that different uni students, doing different courses, were taken as participants - this is a huge confound, and doesn't therefore measure the effects of memory, but rather the effects of recollection. A fatal problem in the results could be a ceiling effect; where the majority of your data clusters up at the top. This damages the effects of memory as a whole. In order to provide constructive and good criticism, you need to outline the fatal problems first, and then examples of less than perfect practice that didn't completely prevent information from being gained (e.g. is two weeks enough time?).
    Oh, and just to stick with the thread:

^ Is awesome.
    How many of these do you know?

I didn't do psychology, but it seems you have a grasp of it! Is it AS, A2, Uni?

ReputationRep:
    See, that's shocking for me - I go to a loooot of festivals, so it's surprising that you haven't yet been!
    It's awesome - the actual music isn't what makes it a worthwhile experience - I mean, it does contribute, but things like little theme parks, making tents, completely messing up when it comes to making tents, drinks, hanging with friends...that's what makes it awesome.
    The toilets are just gross though. I went out to a forest once wit a friend, and we saw a girl surrounded by all her guy mates, squatting, having a ****. In public.
    T'was extremely gross to see.

But you're going away for an entire month having as much fun as possible, so you win here, haha.
    I do go to festivals, I've been to T, V, Leeds, Ofset (my first ever in 2008 :moon:) Rock en Seine. I guess Glastonbury is the holy mother. :moon:

Though shalt not mention the toilets. :naughty:
    It is about teh experience, the muddy experience. :mmm: I will go to it one day, I'm just not sure when. I wanted to attend in 2012 but that was cancelled because of the Olympics. :grumble:
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by ipoop)
    Yea right. Nice of you to contribute to the thread after lurking for so long.:top:
    Don't mention it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    Don't mention it
    :congrats:
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by ipoop)
    :congrats:
    Thank you *takes a bow*

ReputationRep:
    ^ Likes rock, I like rock too.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ ooo a mod, rare occurrence :awesome:

^ Is new

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)

Thank you *takes a bow*
    Good, now GET OUT! :fuhrer: Unless you have some of that After Eight. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    ^ Likes rock, I like rock too.
    Let's rock. :headbang:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Says I don't describe but he is just as bad :rolleyes:
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by ipoop)
    You ain't seen nothing yet :thrasher:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Blasting Scorpions as we speak!

:rock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    ^ Says I don't describe but he is just as bad :rolleyes:
    I describe more than you though. :pierre:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Blasting Scorpions as we speak!

:rock:
    Blasting... Kasabian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    ^ Is new
    I love being newbie haha.

Nametag: IDukem
    What I like: Rock music
    What I dislike: Man Utd

Just so you know just in case you end up describing me again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Blasting... Kasabian.
    Don't listen to them as much I probably should.

I like the 80's rock/metal to be honest, although the Foo Fighters are one of my all time favourite bands.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.