The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2213252

Lets do this

:puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    anyone on their own at home for NYE?

ReputationRep:
    ^not on my own, but I'm at home. I have set myself a goal to not drink alcohol and to try and go bed early. NYE would totally screw that up >_<

ReputationRep:
    ^for what reason? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    ^some personal reasons :yep: And I wanna get into a good sleeping pattern and be more productive :yep:

Are all shops closed tomorrow? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    ^it's a bank holiday whatever that means to shops' opening times...

:beard:

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth would I want to learn about how plants make their food biology sucks right now.

Anyhow I am revising on years eve at least I can say I have been doing productive work but right now I want to kill my self stupid green alien plants

ReputationRep:
    Better then osmosis.

ReputationRep:
    No seriously osmosis is better with this you have to learn photosynthesis in detail kill me now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowWithAnI)
    anyone on their own at home for NYE?
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    No seriously osmosis is better with this you have to learn photosynthesis in detail kill me now
    Plants get hungry to. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    It was in Dubai...

Oh wow :eek: open?
    So how did you NEARLY get kidnapped? Did your parents do some ninja **** to take you back?

That is so cool how did you crack it open
    Well basically I was in year 6 and my friend said to me, "I bet you can't climb the window! :ahee:" So I was like, "Of course I can! :mad:" So I tried to climb the window by pushing myself up on the windowsill... (and this is the hard bit to explain...) I hit my head off of the metal bits of the window where, if say you stuck a stuck in between these holes, no-one inside could open the window. They're sharp anyway, as I found out when my friend was like, "you're bleeding! :lol:" Then I was like, "******************************* ******************************** *****************************" It hurt SO much, blood was just everywhere!

(Original post by Simran Mars Foster)
    Did your brain drop on the floor? :teeth:
    I had to have it carefully placed back into my head and surgically stitched back together. Only kidding, they blew the dust and hair off of it and prit sticked my hair on top

That would explain a lot of things :yep:
    Tbf, I did feel different once I went back to school. I'm being serious here too in saying that I acted very differently...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    So how did you NEARLY get kidnapped? Did your parents do some ninja **** to take you back? ...
    No, she just got her handbag out and went for him xD he ran into the elevator.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simran Mars Foster)
    Plants get hungry to. :sadnod:
    It's better that we appreciate them and not learn about how they make their own or carry out respiration
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Are we allowed to make the New Year's Eve jokes yet?

ReputationRep:
    ^ wants permission to do jokes

ReputationRep:
    So how did you NEARLY get kidnapped? Did your parents do some ninja **** to take you back?

Well basically I was in year 6 and my friend said to me, "I bet you can't climb the window! :ahee:" So I was like, "Of course I can! :mad:" So I tried to climb the window by pushing myself up on the windowsill... (and this is the hard bit to explain...) I hit my head off of the metal bits of the window where, if say you stuck a stuck in between these holes, no-one inside could open the window. They're sharp anyway, as I found out when my friend was like, "you're bleeding! :lol:" Then I was like, "******************************* ******************************** *****************************" It hurt SO much, blood was just everywhere!

I had to have it carefully placed back into my head and surgically stitched back together. Only kidding, they blew the dust and hair off of it and prit sticked my hair on top

Tbf, I did feel different once I went back to school. I'm being serious here too in saying that I acted very differently...
    I didn't get the window part nope but then again I don't get a lot of things

Lol so you are blaming your weirdness on the a accident

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    No, she just got her handbag out and went for him xD he ran into the elevator.
    :rofl:

What a hero!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get the window part nope but then again I don't get a lot of things

Lol so you are blaming your weirdness on the a accident
    Yes. Yes I am.

I'm pretty sure that's what happened anyway, it was a life-changing experience :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Yes I am.

I'm pretty sure that's what happened anyway, it was a life-changing experience :yes:
    Okay now I feel bad

Stop making me feel bad

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.