Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    ^ Liar you would remember what grade you got if you were so proud of it :laugh:
    I don't remember half of my GCSEs Grades. :erm: I know I had an A* French, B in English, everything else I couldn't care less. Oh and I failed Religious studies. :rofl: A big fat D or E. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I don't remember half of my GCSEs Grades. :erm: I know I had an A* French, B in English, everything else I couldn't care less. Oh and I failed Religious studies. :rofl: A big fat D or E. :mmm:
    Sureeee you don't. Dang i don't see how anyone can fail Religious Studies that stuff is so simple. Just regurgitate the teachings and easy A*. I used to muck about in RS classes and was predicted at a E, the teacher was like I'm gonna be waiting for you on results day and say i told you so. Oh how wrong was she...

ReputationRep:
    Sureeee you don't. Dang i don't see how anyone can fail Religious Studies that stuff is so simple. Just regurgitate the teachings and easy A*. I used to muck about in RS classes and was predicted at a E, the teacher was like I'm gonna be waiting for you on results day and say i told you so. Oh how wrong was she...
    That's the thing though, I never took the class seriously, no one did. Plus, the teacher was beautiful, for a teacher, luscious blonde hair, spoke of evolution with such glee. :moon: For you I've had to check my records, A* in Art, B in media. A Levels on the hand A in Media. :eyeball: Media Studies was seriously crap, waste of my time. :grumble: Excellent trip to L.A. though. :moon: Religious Studies was an E. :mmm:

Oh an the sculpture I mentioned earlier was a class project but obviously that's not what I'm going to write on my C.V. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^Dayum, I would never forget getting an A* breh >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    That's the thing though, I never took the class seriously, no one did. Plus, the teacher was beautiful, for a teacher, luscious blonde hair, spoke of evolution with such glee. :moon: For you I've had to check my records, A* in Art, B in media. A Levels on the hand A in Media. :eyeball: Media Studies was seriously crap, waste of my time. :grumble: Excellent trip to L.A. though. :moon: Religious Studies was an E. :mmm:

Oh an the sculpture I mentioned earlier was a class project but obviously that's not what I'm going to write on my C.V. :mmm:
    ahahaha my RS teacher was some crazy old bint.

Trip to LA seems worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    ^Dayum, I would never forget getting an A* breh >_<
    Honestly, I don't care about grades. There's a reason I'm not a university student. From the age of 14-15 when **** was starting to get real, I stopped carting about school. :dontknow: All I wanted was the punani :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Corrupted you became..

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i

ReputationRep:
    Corrupted you became..

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i
    The precious, vicious she, yes yes, vicious.... I liked it....:sexface: (clearly from this statement you can tell that I am and forever will be a virgin.:proud:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    The precious, vicious she, yes yes, vicious.... I liked it....:sexface: (clearly from this statement you can tell that I am and forever will be a virgin.:proud:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  We-All-Know-That-Feel.png
Views: 48
Size:  41.6 KB

Don't worry young one.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  We-All-Know-That-Feel.png
Views: 48
Size:  41.6 KB

Don't worry young one.
    I feel at home in this thread.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I feel at home in this thread.:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I try and be as welcoming as i can :grin:

However i am afraid I am not one of those people who knows that feel. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    I try and be as welcoming as i can :grin:

However i am afraid I am not one of those people who knows that feel. :yeah:
    Pre marital sex, enjoy your sins. I won't be tempted by you, demon.:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Pre marital sex, enjoy your sins. I won't be tempted by you, demon.:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You can't just jump to conclusions that it was pre marital...

ReputationRep:
    You can't just jump to conclusions that it was pre marital...
    Are you married? :eyeball: Of course not, you're on a forum, none of us gets out of our parents houses, we all know this. Why must you play this game of deceit? :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Are you married? :eyeball: Of course not, you're on a forum, none of us gets out of our parents houses, we all know this. Why must you play this game of deceit? :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A gentleman never tells! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    A gentleman never tells! :teehee:
    I'll take it as honourable member of the virgin for life association. I know a member when I see one, I can skiff the desperation on you.:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I'll take it as honourable member of the virgin for life association. I know a member when I see one, I can skiff the desperation on you.:pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm afraid your assumption is wrong. Sorry :nah:

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid your assumption is wrong. Sorry :nah:
    you'be had snu snu... :ahee:
    :yy:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Back from a house party! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    you'be had snu snu... :ahee:
    :yy:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    What in the world does that mean :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.