Scroll to see replies

Original post by RainbowWithAnI
^I think you missed the point :mmm:
I was no longer talking about you personally, just your gender :lol:

The male gender is way more confusing :yucky:
Original post by ranbow99
The male gender is way more confusing :yucky:

If you think all males are :yucky: does that mean you're a lesbian? :holmes:

That is sooooo not true, guys are staight forward, if they get angry with each other, they fight, not ***** about them behind their backs and if a guy says "he doesn't mind" or "I'm fine", he almost always means it whereas if a girl says that you have to take it as meaning the exact opposite :rolleyes:
If you think all males are :yucky: does that mean you're a lesbian? :holmes:

That is sooooo not true, guys are staight forward, if they get angry with each other, they fight, not ***** about them behind their backs and if a guy says "he doesn't mind" or "I'm fine", he almost always means it whereas if a girl says that you have to take it as meaning the exact opposite :rolleyes:

Yes, I am a existential post-structural marxist lesbian feminist :pierre:

Hmmm..I think both genders are equally confusing tbh

Hmmm..I think both genders are equally confusing tbh

Ok, name one thing that is confusing about males, maybe I can clear something up for you :holmes:
Ok, name one thing that is confusing about males, maybe I can clear something up for you :holmes:

Did you actually believe I was an existential post-structural marxist lesbian feminist? :rofl:

I would rather not :pierre:
Did you actually believe I was an existential post-structural marxist lesbian feminist? :rofl:

I would rather not :pierre:

yes, yes I did...

Spoiler

That's because there is nothing confusing about males :tongue:
yes, yes I did...

Spoiler

That's because there is nothing confusing about males :tongue:

No :unimpressed:

There are, every individual is confusing and complex
^ people ain't no good

that ain't so hard to understand
^that means they are some good :lol:
How are you today? :smile:
^is correct in saying girls are more confusing than men :pierre:

Hey, you stole that from me :unimpressed: How did you come across this post? :hmmm:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2212479&page=7&p=40765525#post40765525
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by The Epicurean
^is correct in saying girls are more confusing than men :pierre:

Hey, you stole that from me :unimpressed: How did you come across this post? :hmmm:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2212479&page=7&p=40765525#post40765525

:hand: I didn't steal it from anyone, it just happens to be that I am an existential post-structural marxist lesbian feminist :pierre: Whereas you can't be a lesbian because you're male :colonhash:
I just got my third gem :awesome:

^^agrees with me :smile:
^Congratz breh! :awesome:

:hand: I didn't steal it from anyone, it just happens to be that I am an existential post-structural marxist lesbian feminist :pierre: Whereas you can't be a lesbian because you're male :colonhash:

Hey, I am offended that you are telling what my sexuality can and can't be :unimpressed: I am not cisgender like you and thus I can consider myself lesbian :hand:

But if you really are an existential post-structural marxist lesbian feminist :five: I've never met another existential post-structural marxist lesbian feminist before!!! :awesome:
hi
^^ Fine you can be a lesbian, we should make a group :ahee:

I am so tempted to add Blake as a friend :mmm:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1109594

^ Hi :wavey:
^Hahaha so do i! But i think he would reject. :sad:
^^^is trying to enter the thread unnoticed by writing in a small font size :hmmm:

^^is trying to befriend someone who will probably not have an account by this time tomorrow :mmm:

^has already been "described" by me... Hey Optimus :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
^?
^^ & ^ Haha true, i'm tempted to try anyway just to see if he accepts :mmm:
^I'm sure lots of people have tried though.

Latest