The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^foudn the best avy ever for our royal poopness :five:

Original post by ipoop
^Does not appreciate a quality poop. :emo: You should be praising it, you are a member remember? :eyeball:

Thank you for the new avatar. PRSOM!!

That poop in your avy looks a bit like a capybara >_> Or at least I think it does :erm:
^ has seen a capybara in the zoo
^ Has changed his sig :holmes:
^ has a beautiful sig.
Matt Lanter :coma: :sexface:
^ knows who Matt Lanter is
^^ Has great taste! :five: :h:

^ Probably didn't know who Matt Lanter was before he met me :mmm:
^ correct
^Is in the same boat as me :mmm:

Original post by Potiron
^ has seen a capybara in the zoo

No, sadly I haven't :emo: Another animal to add to my list of animals I want to see :sadnod:

Original post by Emilylove
^ has a beautiful sig.
Matt Lanter :coma: :sexface:

Would you be interested in joining Mattaholics Anonymous? :holmes: It is like Alcoholics Anonymous, except for people addicted to Matt Lanter? >_>
(edited 11 years ago)
^ Well aren't you glad you're in this boat and not the one you were in before :teehee:
Original post by ranbow99
^ Well aren't you glad you're in this boat and not the one you were in before :teehee:

I'm confused :erm: What boat was I in before and why is that funny? :holmes:
Original post by The Epicurean
I'm confused :erm: What boat was I in before and why is that funny? :holmes:

You were in a different boat before because you didn't know who Matt Lanter was, once you knew who he was, you changed boats :mmm:
^is awesome and funneh and kind and intelligent and wise and colourful and cool ^_^
^ tricked me... I thought those lovely words were about me :emo: :lol:
^ occasionally floats in and out of this thread...
^I tried to pronounce your username...but then I gave up >_>

Original post by L'Evil Fish
^ tricked me... I thought those lovely words were about me :emo: :lol:

But..but...those are only half the words I would use to describe you :yep: When describing you, I would have to add some more word to the description such as "smexy and masculin and hot and fit and zaftig" :flutter:
^I tried to pronounce your username...but then I gave up >_>

But..but...those are only half the words I would use to describe you :yep: When describing you, I would have to add some more word to the description such as "smexy and masculin and hot and fit and zaftig" :flutter:

Oh you :colondollar:

:flutter: only you can make me feel that way :tongue:
^ Maybe doesn't know what zaftig actually means :mmm:
^ I was paying attention to the other words :colondollar:
^ You can't be masculine and zaftig at the same time :no:

Spoiler

^was also bad at art :five: I love when the teacher used to come up to me and say "Oh that is nice :h: What is it?" If you have to ask 'what is it', then clearly it isn't a good picture :grumble:
That used to happen to me too :colonhash:

Original post by ipoop
No, I did not receive a personal rep. :emo: Being a sub probably scarred of my secret admirer. :sad: I don't even know when it expires, I need to dig out a few essays from teh system. :sigh:

I have a problemo, if you end up with him, how will I ever experience a relationship with a man? :cry2,
I am a man ... :pierre:

Original post by ipoop
^Did not answer the question...

Yes you still are but Beenie is the Boss Lady of the Community, no one is above her.... besides I.

Spoiler

:adore:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest