Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    ^posted at the exact same time as me :grumble:
    ^^Is one of those crazy coffee drinkers >_< You'd be better starting your morning off with a cool fresh can of Fosters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosa Arabelle)
    ^ doesn't realise how creepy that sounded. :erm:
    Is it, is it really? :K:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Oh yea I LOVE it. :yep: It's just kind of a piss take. It's a rare occurrence and it had to happen to me. :rofl:

MJ? He used cosmetics, had surgery etc... :ms:
    He had a skin disease called vitiligo that made his skin white.

ReputationRep:
    ^ new

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I'm never gone, I'l always be there in your heart.
    I don't know what to say to that :erm:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Has an admirer :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    ^ :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomclarky)
    He had a skin disease called vitiligo that made his skin white.
    He still bleached his skin. Whether he had vitiligo is debateable because it was impossible to see with all his skin bleaching. Vitiligo would only result in white skin in patches. His skin never had white patches, it just went through shades till it became a weird plastic white

ReputationRep:
    He is dead now anyway. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    *Tumbleweed

ReputationRep:
    ^ doesn't realise how creepy that sounded. :erm:
    Was it as creepy as my visitor message to you? or was that just cringeworthy? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simran Mars Foster)
    He is dead now anyway. :sad:
    Kaun??

ReputationRep:
    It is a secret. :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    He still bleached his skin. Whether he had vitiligo is debateable because it was impossible to see with all his skin bleaching. Vitiligo would only result in white skin in patches. His skin never had white patches, it just went through shades till it became a weird plastic white
    His autopsy confirmed he had vitiligo so that isn't debateable. It's something that runs in his family.
    His skin did have white patches, just like every other sufferer of the disease but he never allowed people to see them because he covered them with makeup. Makeup which he gradually lightened over time as he realised he could no longer fight against the disease.
    He used bleaching creams to remove the last remaining dark patches because his condition was so severe that it practically took over his whole body. He'd rather have looked one colour than be patchy. The alternative was wearing full body makeup for the rest of his life.

He was extremely proud to be black, of which i could give you numerous examples of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    Was it as creepy as my visitor message to you? or was that just cringeworthy? :lol:
    That one was admittedly creepy. :yes:
    And cringeworthy.

Just kidding.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomclarky)
    His autopsy confirmed he had vitiligo so that isn't debateable. It's something that runs in his family.
    His skin did have white patches, just like every other sufferer of the disease but he never allowed people to see them because he covered them with makeup. Makeup which he gradually lightened over time as he realised he could no longer fight against the disease.
    He used bleaching creams to remove the last remaining dark patches not because he wanted to be white. He was extremely proud to be black, of which i could give you numerous examples of.
    Well, I don't remember that happening, but maybe it did. But iPoop's point still stands. The reason he looked the way he did was because he had loads of surgery and bleached his skin. He did not look the way he did merely because of vitiligo.

At the early stages when the patches are only small, surely he would have just used make up to help match his white patches with his skin colour? But no, he completely changed his whole skin colour. So to say he was merely covering them is incorrect. He changed his whole skin colour along with covering them up.

He was so proud to be black, that he got rid of his afro hair and changed his nose to try and make himself look more Caucasian :rolleyes:

Also thanks for the neg rep :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That one was admittedly creepy. :yes:
    And cringeworthy.
    Just kidding.

oh, ok :sad:

How are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    oh, ok :sad:

How are you today?
    Aw, t'was a cool message really. :cute:
    Bloody knackered; I've got a looot of work and readings to do in the space of a couple of hours, and it doesn't help that I'm a little hungover. :cry2:
    How are you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.