Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Thread opened after a very short lived break, the both of them have agreed to resolve this **** over PMs.
    Out of interest ipoop, how often do you close threads down when you don't like the content?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Out of interest ipoop, how often do you close threads down when you don't like the content?
    My first time closing a thread. A test more than anything, but seriously, we do have chats here but you two were taking the piss. We had this **** yesterday, we asked for it to stop, we ended up ignoring him. You sparked it again today and I cba. He did ask for PMs, and hta is what you have resulted to, everybody is happy. Now we can talk politics again!! :woohoo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    My first time closing a thread. A test more than anything, but seriously, we do have chats here but you two were taking the piss. We had this **** yesterday, we asked for it to stop, we ended up ignoring him. You sparked it again today and I cba. He did ask for PMs, and hta is what you have resulted to, everybody is happy. Now we can talk politics again!! :woohoo:
    You close a thread because of a flame war and your answer is to to talk politics when it re-opens. :facepalm::facepalm2:

Will the last one out turn the lights out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Sorry to hear you had a bad time, tbh I didn't really feel like that, I mean there were people I didn't like and complete morons, but they didn't bother me. You get that in all areas of life unfortunately, even in private schools there are going to be ****ish people. You hear of stories where their parents have paid thousands of pounds for their child to be privately educated, then they rebel against the system and leave with hardly any qualifications. Same happens in state schools, but the difference is the amount of money their parents have wasted on sending their child to a private school.

:console: Surely they can't all be like that though?
    No, but the *******, tossers, morons, *****, and neanderthals at my university do seem to exist as a ***** big minority. And I go to a Redbrick for **** sake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I was gonna say something similar about your lack of humour :pierre:

You most likely got negged by Tom Clarky. If you disagree with him, he negs you straight away >_<

I've been neg repped and you've been neg repped again -_-

Someone is going around negging our posts breh :sad:
    Do you know who? :eviltongue:

How come there isn't a PRSOM for neg rep

ReputationRep:
    Morning all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    Morning all
    Oh wow your avy! :awesome::daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow your avy! :awesome::daydreaming:
    it suits rainbow more I think but oh well, glad you like it

ReputationRep:
    it suits rainbow more I think but oh well, glad you like it
    Which Rainbow? WithAnI? :holmes:

It's so cute :love:

ReputationRep:
    Which Rainbow? WithAnI? :holmes:

It's so cute :love:
    any of them :dontknow:

Rosa said the same thing about it :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she also said that was the only reason she was talking to me :emo:

ReputationRep:
    any of them :dontknow:

Rosa said the same thing about it :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    she also said that was the only reason she was talking to me :emo:
    I need to find a rainbow penguin :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I need to find a rainbow penguin :holmes:
    Name:  Rainbow-Penguin-53785406922.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  14.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Rainbow-Penguin-53785406922.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  14.9 KB
    I can't find a real one though :emo: I could use that anyway, Happy Feet :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I can't find a real one though :emo: I could use that anyway, Happy Feet :woo:
    what do you define as real? I don't think the polar bear has evolved to have a rainbow coat without the intervention of man :holmes::mmm:

ReputationRep:
    what do you define as real? I don't think the polar bear has evolved to have a rainbow coat without the intervention of man :holmes::mmm:
    :fyi: Rainbow penguin species do exist :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    :fyi: Rainbow penguin species do exist :pierre:
    well if they exist then you'll have no trouble finding a picture of one to have as your avvy :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Aight, Love Peace Skeet and Cheese yall, I'm gonna do a TH. This thread has been mine breh for so long, the time has come for me to depart.
    Don't you dare.

ReputationRep:
    Aight, Love Peace Skeet and Cheese yall, I'm gonna do a TH. This thread has been mine breh for so long, the time has come for me to depart.
    NOOOOO :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Is not watching house of commons debate on equal marriage.:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ^ is watching the debate on equal marriage in the House of Commons.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.