The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipoop
O right, shame. :sad: Only us two left in the Pink Army then. :sigh: We could make her secret member. :shh: :ninja:

I said we should. Since we know deep down she will always be part of the Pink Army.
Reply 5021
Original post by Malevolent
I said we should. Since we know deep down she will always be part of the Pink Army.

Yea, let us do that. I won't sub again after this one finishes anyway. I won't be here as often. This is actually a passing visit. :ninja:
Original post by ipoop
Yea, let us do that. I won't sub again after this one finishes anyway. I won't be here as often. This is actually a passing visit. :ninja:

Everyone is going to be leaving me darn it :cry:
Original post by ipoop

:frown:
Reply 5024
Everyone is going to be leaving me darn it :cry:

I'll be here in spirit. Besides I'll probably post once a week or some shiz, when I have interweb times. :mmm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:frown:

:bigsmile:
Original post by ipoop
I'll be here in spirit. Besides I'll probably post once a week or some shiz, when I have interweb times. :mmm:

:emo:

Whatever :hand: give me thy account.
Original post by ipoop

Oh ma god :cry2:

[video="youtube;ee925OTFBCA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA[/video]
Reply 5027
:emo:

Whatever :hand: give me thy account.

Why do you want my account? :beard:
Reply 5028
Oh ma god :cry2:

[video="youtube;ee925OTFBCA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA[/video]

How did you get clips of my bedroom activities? :hmmm:
Original post by ipoop
How did you get clips of my bedroom activities? :hmmm:

:ahee:
Original post by ipoop
Why do you want my account? :beard:

I don't even know :lol:
Original post by ipoop
Indeed, and the "old" members seem to have deserted the thread, well, they still stalk but don't post. :colonhash:

Yeah, where's Epic and Ranbow?? :cry2:
^ Misses Epic and Ranbow. :erm:
^ Is called Rosa :h:

You remind me of my friend called Rose :biggrin:
^ Is called boumavilla.

Really? Niiiiiiiice. :laugh:
:rofl:

I'm now on that Wikipedia thing :rofl:

The author is probably here... So I'll have you know, say what ya like :wink: I .found it hilarious :lol: and you got the nationality wrong ya whore

Funniest thing is you'd have to have read around a lot on this forum...
(edited 11 years ago)
Heheje

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i
Reply 5037
:rofl:

I'm now on that Wikipedia thing :rofl:

The author is probably here... So I'll have you know, say what ya like :wink: I .found it hilarious :lol: and you got the nationality wrong ya whore

Funniest thing is you'd have to have read around a lot on this forum...

Mad dog added the entries for you and I, but I think overall it was set up and edited by various users. Many of whom, probably are regulars of the forum. :mmm: I don't know how to, I would love to add Des and CL to that list. :wink:

Heheje
This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i

What is you find amusing, sir? :cookie:
Original post by ipoop
Mad dog added the entries for you and I, but I think overall it was set up and edited by various users. Many of whom, probably are regulars of the forum. :mmm: I don't know how to, I would love to add Des and CL to that list. :wink:

What is you find amusing, sir? :cookie:

I gathered he added those ones... As he brought it up and then said to check it out as it's updated regularly...

I'm so hurt :lol:
Reply 5039
Very skill at writing.

Latest