Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I'm passionate but I don't get sad, not as much as I used to... Last time I was in a mood was vs united... The rafa stuff I've Bern indifferent and I'm a season ticket holder....
    I didn't know you were that into football, or you have a season ticket! :woo:
    Then again, why wouldn't you be if you like Dutch football?

So you're a Chelsea fan? I'm not sure whether I knew that or not...
    Yeah I get sad but, like you, not as bad as before. It's weird how something so simple and meaningless can really get to you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I'm passionate but I don't get sad, not as much as I used to... Last time I was in a mood was vs united... The rafa stuff I've Bern indifferent and I'm a season ticket holder....

I'm in Germany the following week :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :zomg: je suis jaroux!! Very jealous!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    I didn't know you were that into football, or you have a season ticket! :woo:
    Then again, why wouldn't you be if you like Dutch football?

So you're a Chelsea fan? I'm not sure whether I knew that or not...
    Yeah I get sad but, like you, not as bad as before. It's weird how something so simple and meaningless can really get to you...
    I'm not really, I haven't been to a few games, I used to go with a very good friend of mine and he has been busy as of late so my attendance and passion has decreased, I've been lending my ticket to firends that are willing to go... football doesn't have that umph it used to have in my heart...

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :zomg: je suis jaroux!! Very jealous!!!
    Jaloux

ReputationRep:
    ^ that too

ReputationRep:
    ^you're going to Germany? :five:
    I've been there a few times :yep:

ReputationRep:
    This morning, as I was making my way to a commitment, I decided to fuel the tank and at the petrol station - waiting in line - noticed ahead of me, a 19-22 y/o in her pajamas waiting to pay for her fuel... :holmes:
    Now, I'm not exactly a "posh" lad but isn't that a bit tacky and tasteless? Or is it some form of feminist movement I'm not aware of? :beard: Or am I seriously out of touch with the antics of my generation? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm being turned off by football lately. Growing passion for American sports is forcing me to really dislike football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    This morning, as I was making my way to a commitment, I decided to fuel the tank and at the petrol station - waiting in line - noticed ahead of me, a 19-22 y/o in her pajamas waiting to pay for her fuel... :holmes:
    Now, I'm not exactly a "posh" lad but isn't that a bit tacky and tasteless? Or is it some form of feminist movement I'm not aware of? :beard: Or am I seriously out of touch with the antics of my generation? :holmes:
    That's not normal. I mean I've seen and heard about the mums who drop their kids off at school in their pajamas or go to the corner shop in pajamas but not driving in them. It's rank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I'm being turned off by football lately. Growing passion for American sports is forcing me to really dislike football.
    I never liked AF, until I met an American mad for The Dallas Cowboys, she's from LA but I believe there are no team based in LA... :holmes:

(Original post by The Mad Dog)
    That's not normal. I mean I've seen and heard about the mums who drop their kids off at school in their pajamas or go to the corner shop in pajamas but not driving in them. It's rank.
    Rank indeed, the jammies looked baggy as well, as if she was wearing something heavy underneath... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I never liked AF, until I met an American mad for The Dallas Cowboys, she's from LA but I believe there are no team based in LA... :holmes:

Rank indeed, the jammies looked baggy as well, as if she was wearing something heavy underneath... :erm:
    Dunno i just fell in love with it, the fact there's a salary cap so no one team dominates forever. Its all cyclical where as football its pretty hard to get to the top with other powerhouses. Maybe I'm spoiled but even after going to see Barcelona 4 times this season I find myself going further and further away. Yeah LA had the Rams but then they went to St.Louis but no doubt i think they will get a franchise in the future.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno i just fell in love with it, the fact there's a salary cap so no one team dominates forever. Its all cyclical where as football its pretty hard to get to the top with other powerhouses. Maybe I'm spoiled but even after going to see Barcelona 4 times this season I find myself going further and further away. Yeah LA had the Rams but then they went to St.Louis but no doubt i think they will get a franchise in the future.
    Barcelona...

I hope to go and see Milan in the coming two seasons, I have a cousin there and he is A.C. cray cray, as is I, I would have gone to the Derby this season but not really exciting enough with the current squads... I LOVE The Guiseppe :coma: That and The Santiago. I wouldn't mind watching a CL final in either one :sogood:

Will you go to watch/have you attended any match at Wembley then? Some friends of mine went last year, it was the day Chelsea entertained United at the bridge and the Racism row occurred, I wish I had joined them... :grumble: I do love the wage cap system they have in the US for sports, it does need to be implemented in football, especially with teams making loses every accounting periods...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Barcelona...

I hope to go and see Milan in the coming two seasons, I have a cousin there and he is A.C. cray cray, as is I, I would have gone to the Derby this season but not really exciting enough with the current squads... I LOVE The Guiseppe :coma: That and The Santiago. I wouldn't mind watching a CL final in either one :sogood:

Will you go to watch/have you attended any match at Wembley then? Some friends of mine went last year, it was the day Chelsea entertained United at the bridge and the Racism row occurred, I wish I had joined them... :grumble: I do love the wage cap system they have in the US for sports, it does need to be implemented in football, especially with teams making loses every accounting periods...
    Haha yeah Barcelona, My Uncle and his wife are season ticket holders so when i visit i get to use her ticket haha. I want to go to a German game again, went to Freiburg vs Schalke 04 a couple of seasons ago and the atmosphere was great not to mention it was dirt cheap compared to the UK prices.

Attended 4 of the Wembley NFL games and bought tickets for the next two this year

Yeah of all the countries you wouldn't expect America to have a system to cap things haha

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah Barcelona, My Uncle and his wife are season ticket holders so when i visit i get to use her ticket haha. I want to go to a German game again, went to Freiburg vs Schalke 04 a couple of seasons ago and the atmosphere was great not to mention it was dirt cheap compared to the UK prices.

Attended 4 of the Wembley NFL games and bought tickets for the next two this year

Yeah of all the countries you wouldn't expect America to have a system to cap things haha
    Well I'm hoping I get to watch Dortmund during my two weeks in Deutschland :crossedf: Has fun :gah: We might bump into each other if my friends are going this year :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Well I'm hoping I get to watch Dortmund during my two weeks in Deutschland :crossedf: Has fun :gah: We might bump into each other if my friends are going this year :ninja:
    Your going to the two games this year ? Awesome that be cool.

Ooo that would be sick if you could go to the Westfallenstadion atmosphere would be immense.

ReputationRep:
    Your going to the two games this year ? Awesome that be cool.

Ooo that would be sick if you could go to the Westfallenstadion atmosphere would be immense.
    They haven't talked about it yet, tbh there's **** lodas coming up so it might not happen, it'd be a good day out so... who knows... :iiam:

I know, that stadia is something :moon: Germans eh? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    They haven't talked about it yet, tbh there's **** lodas coming up so it might not happen, it'd be a good day out so... who knows... :iiam:

I know, that stadia is something :moon: Germans eh? :rolleyes:
    It would be man, atmosphere though is very different to a American football game in US. Its a great experience for new people though!

Man the Germans and the Football stadiums so nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I'm not really, I haven't been to a few games, I used to go with a very good friend of mine and he has been busy as of late so my attendance and passion has decreased, I've been lending my ticket to firends that are willing to go... football doesn't have that umph it used to have in my heart...
    I understand what you mean. :yep:

Even with my A-levels, I cannot follow football quite as well as I used to. Plus a lack of money means I can't go to watch many games at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

I don't think that's normal either and a bit gross to go out in the same things you sleep in, but what's wrong with baggy pj's? :sad: They are comfy :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Forget pjs I sleep in my onesie

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ^ oooh what onesie do you have? :ahee:

I think I would get too hot in the mornings :sad:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.