Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Onesies are sooooooooooooo lame.

Also guys there's an entire section of this site devoted to football. #justsaying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    This morning, as I was making my way to a commitment, I decided to fuel the tank and at the petrol station - waiting in line - noticed ahead of me, a 19-22 y/o in her pajamas waiting to pay for her fuel... :holmes:
    Now, I'm not exactly a "posh" lad but isn't that a bit tacky and tasteless? Or is it some form of feminist movement I'm not aware of? :beard: Or am I seriously out of touch with the antics of my generation? :holmes:
    It was supposedly an endemic problem of leviathan proportions in Ireland a few years back >_<

ReputationRep:
    I have a crocodile one, a sort of twister board game colour one and a new England patriots one.

How about you?

If it gets to hot you go nude or just leave a window open.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A level results today! :zomg::afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo F)
    Best of luck! I'm sure you will do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I have a crocodile one, a sort of twister board game colour one and a new England patriots one.

How about you?

If it gets to hot you go nude or just leave a window open.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol epic twister board onesie!

I don't have one :emo: I was tempted to get a penguin one though

(Original post by Stevo F)
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Invest in one now! It will be the best purchase you ever make.

Good luck Stevo!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I kinda miss results day in an odd odd way :lolwut:
    The adrenaline and the intense excitement/fear..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    You are one strange person :erm: I hated results day :grumble: It was a day to feel inferior and stupid :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    You are one strange person :erm: I hated results day :grumble: It was a day to feel inferior and stupid :emo:
    I'm not strange
    If you felt you did well, you wouldn't hate results day and vice versa. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Strange boy

ReputationRep:
    ^strange cloud

I'm not strange
    If you felt you did well, you wouldn't hate results day and vice versa. :ninja:
    But I never felt I did well I was always panicking that I might have failed and trying to find out what I need to do

ReputationRep:
    Anyhow man is just chilling, nothing to watch >_<

ReputationRep:
    Results day always made me feel like I was going to puke. Nothing worse then not being able to sleep a the night before. Screws with your head.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyhow man is just chilling, nothing to watch >_<

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** loooooooooooool that was hard!! :gangster:

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** loooooooooooool that was hard!! :gangster:
    I know right lol. If only it was longer though >_< We really need to make programmes/films of that quality in the UK more often :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I know right lol. If only it was longer though >_< We really need to make programmes/films of that quality in the UK more often :yep:
    Definitely! :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    I don't think that's normal either and a bit gross to go out in the same things you sleep in, but what's wrong with baggy pj's? :sad: They are comfy :mmm:
    I'm skinny and have been told I look mid teens, therefore baggy clothes make me seem like an infant. Besides I prefer slim fitting clothes, they feel much more relaxed to me :cute: My parents never bought me baggy pj's when I was a kid and I kept with the tradition...

It was supposedly an endemic problem of leviathan proportions in Ireland a few years back >_<
    I see, I am loosing faith in My Generation... Talkin' About My Generation :ahee:
    I never thought I'd see the day I agreed with you on something... Results days were teh shiz for me... And also the posisbility of having to book a hotel room for a few days if it all went pear shaped :lol:
    I'm not strange
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    ^ Strange boy
    I know you are but what is he? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

I never thought I'd see the day I agreed with you on something... Results days were teh shiz for me... And also the posisbility of having to book a hotel room for a few days if it all went pear shaped :lol:

I know you are but what is he? :mmm:
    Luckily my results day weren't bad apart from one so no hotel booking for me :mmm:

I am TH

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.