ReputationRep:
    I loved it never get bored

ReputationRep:
    Good to hear

ReputationRep:
    ^is claiming pink back for the brehs :five:

(Original post by Converse girl)
    I loved it never get bored
    I'm a strange person, I got bored of X-men :mmm: I think we should swap genders because you seem to prefer action movies and I seem to prefer romcoms :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    ^is claiming pink back for the brehs :five:
    I'm a strange person, I got bored of X-men :mmm: I think we should swap genders because you seem to prefer action movies and I seem to prefer romcoms :teehee:
    Claiming it back as much as I can! :five:

You like romcoms? Breh, not cool :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Claiming it back as much as I can! :five:

You like romcoms? Breh, not cool :hand:
    Although you still wont catch me wearing pink :teehee: But that is because I couldn't pull of the colour :no: Tbh, I can't pull of most colours >_<

I've never claimed to be cool :mmm: But forreal, I can't stand most action movies :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I've never claimed to be cool :mmm: But forreal, I can't stand most action movies :hand:
    I liked you once.

ReputationRep:
    Although you still wont catch me wearing pink :teehee: But that is because I couldn't pull of the colour :no: Tbh, I can't pull of most colours >_<

I can just about pull off a pink jumper, everything else is risky, I love my pink converse though

And jsut as I was starting to hear wedding bells between the of us, you go on and say something like this :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I can just about pull off a pink jumper, everything else is risky, I love my pink converse though

And jsut as I was starting to hear wedding bells between the of us, you go on and say something like this :sigh:
    I can do red or blue, but anything beyond that is risky for me :mmm: Although a lot of guys used to wear pink back a few years ago :yep:

sorry breh :sad: At least I am honest and truthful though :flutter:

(Original post by The Mad Dog)
    I liked you once.
    I don't need pointless explosions and scenes of one man fighting 100 people each running towards him one at a time as he kicks and punches and shoots them to keep me entertained. I prefer a proper story line. Watch The Godfather. Plenty of proper dialogue and storyline. That is how action should be portrayed :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't need pointless explosions and scenes of one man fighting 100 people each running towards him one at a time as he kicks and punches and shoots them to keep me entertained. I prefer a proper story line. Watch The Godfather. Plenty of proper dialogue and storyline. That is how action should be portrayed :yep:
    I take it you weren't a fan of Skyfall or The Avengers then?

ReputationRep:
    I can do red or blue, but anything beyond that is risky for me :mmm: Although a lot of guys used to wear pink back a few years ago :yep:

sorry breh :sad: At least I am honest and truthful though :flutter:

Yea, and now apparently "Only real men wear pink" I hate that line so much Truthful is all I need in a man :flutter:

I share your views when it comes to dialogue, tbh I'm not htat big a fan of action films. I do love sci-fi (although not MIB3, that **** could have given me cancer :indiff:) I'm not going to lie but **** like GI-Joe I'm not really bothered... It's good to have a little bit of fighting and shooting but **** with an overdose of CGI and car chases do grind my gears... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    bit of fighting and shooting but **** with an overdose of CGI and car chases
    You can never have too much fighting, shooting and car chases and you certainly can never have too much CGI. Heck many films are made entirely from CGI and even better for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Yea, and now apparently "Only real men wear pink" I hate that line so much Truthful is all I need in a man :flutter:

I share your views when it comes to dialogue, tbh I'm not htat big a fan of action films. I do love sci-fi (although not MIB3, that **** could have given me cancer :indiff:) I'm not going to lie but **** like GI-Joe I'm not really bothered... It's good to have a little bit of fighting and shooting but **** with an overdose of CGI and car chases do grind my gears... :yep:
    Haha :mmm:

At least someone understands where I am coming from :daydreaming: I feel a a lot of movies now just seem to focus on CGI, car chases, shooting, explosions and **** and ignore storylines, tension, dialogue and whatnot :yep: And I find a lot of fighting scenes in films just involve the screen just flashing and showing the action from a different angle every half a second so that in the end, you can't see jack **** -_-

I take it you weren't a fan of Skyfall or The Avengers then?
    I absolutely despise superhero movies :unimpressed:

I haven't watch Skyfall but I have watch quite a few of other James Bond movies. I personally prefered Dr No out of all of them :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I haven't seen many of the films...but James Bond is a massive rapist.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watch Skyfall but I have watch quite a few of other James Bond movies. I personally prefered Dr No out of all of them :mmm:
    Watch it some time, and check your personal rep too.

ReputationRep:
    You can never have too much fighting, shooting and car chases and you certainly can never have too much CGI. Heck many films are made entirely from CGI and even better for it.
    I beg to differ, CGI as in animated films and whatnot I agree with, and I understand that CGI is a valuable asset to filmakers, I do not begrudge that, but as Zed said, they seem to give dialogue less of a priority. Look at Life Of Pi, made entirely with CGI, and it looked amazing, but the dialogue was fecking brilliant! And look at the Expandables, a **** loads of good fighting scenes and whatnot but dialogue sure as well was missing. Avengers had good CGI, and dialogue was good too. I'm not saying CGI sucks but sometimes, it seems to be too much.
    Haha :mmm:

At least someone understands where I am coming from :daydreaming: I feel a a lot of movies now just seem to focus on CGI, car chases, shooting, explosions and **** and ignore storylines, tension, dialogue and whatnot :yep: And I find a lot of fighting scenes in films just involve the screen just flashing and showing the action from a different angle every half a second so that in the end, you can't see jack **** -_-

I absolutely despise superhero movies :unimpressed:

Salt was on the other night :moon: Madame Jolie :dice: You are reminding me of Transfomers, god damn did that suck!

You despise superhero movies?! That's blasphemy!! :fuhrer: REPENT!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    :mmm: And we the taxpayers are paying his wages :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I beg to differ, CGI as in animated films and whatnot I agree with, and I understand that CGI is a valuable asset to filmakers, I do not begrudge that, but as Zed said, they seem to give dialogue less of a priority. Look at Life Of Pi, made entirely with CGI, and it looked amazing, but the dialogue was fecking brilliant! And look at the Expandables, a **** loads of good fighting scenes and whatnot but dialogue sure as well was missing. Avengers had good CGI, and dialogue was good too. I'm not saying CGI sucks but sometimes, it seems to be too much.

Salt was on the other night :moon: Madame Jolie :dice: You are reminding me of Transfomers, god damn did that suck!

You despise superhero movies?! That's blasphemy!! :fuhrer: REPENT!!
    I've never watched Salt :holmes:

I just never liked superheros, whether they be in comics, in cartoons or in movies :dontknow: At least it allows me to be able to claim not to be a geek :cool: Therefore I get some cool points back :smug:

Watch it some time, and check your personal rep too.
    Lool, when did you figure I was your mysterious Juche breh? :mmm:

(Original post by Potiron)
    Haha, quite true :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Lool, when did you figure I was your mysterious Juche breh? :mmm:
    When you sent the juche rep a while ago but alas PRSOM all the time.

ReputationRep:
    meh

breh

chips

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.