Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Sneaky :borat:
    :ninja:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    So are brothels but I don't have any intention of visiting them.
    I thought that was funny :mmm: But London is fun. For realz :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    ^has an avy that is too bright for my eyes at this hour >_<

I think my sleeping pattern has fudged up again :emo:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Is a witch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    ^has an avy that is too bright for my eyes at this hour >_<

I think my sleeping pattern has fudged up again :emo:
    :console: Good night breh, I have to bid you adieu and FUDGE!! I just realised, your PM :sigh: I'm on it!
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    ^ Is a witch!
    Or maybe you are the which but blaming him :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^is also up late as usual >_<

Right, I need to find some really boring monotone voice to listen to >_< That should assist me in falling asleep :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :console: Good night breh, I have to bid you adieu and FUDGE!! I just realised, your PM :sigh: I'm on it!

Or maybe you are the which but blaming him :hmmm:
    Ehem, it's witch not wich :gfight: Yeah, I'm a witch and I'll eat you for my breakfast Do you like to be roasted or grilled? Which part of your body should I eat first?

ReputationRep:
    ^is showing off that he knows the difference between witch and which

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Ehem, it's witch not wich :gfight: Yeah, I'm a witch and I'll eat you for my breakfast Do you like to be roasted or grilled? Which part of your body should I eat first?
    Ahem I think you'll find it's which not wich.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry bit off topic, but does anyone speak/know Spanish well that could help me with something? :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Sorry bit off topic, but does anyone speak/know Spanish well that could help me with something? :bigsmile:
    Not sure anyone in this thread knows Spanish :no: Have you tried the TSR Spanish society?

The only word I could teach you is the word 'alma' :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Unless it's really basic stuff, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Not sure anyone in this thread knows Spanish :no: Have you tried the TSR Spanish society?

The only word I could teach you is the word 'alma' :ninja:
    I did but only one person answered and it didn't really answer my question :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I did but only one person answered and it didn't really answer my question :dontknow:
    I only have a few minutes since im at a internet cafe but I could try answer your question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    I only have a few minutes since im at a internet cafe but I could try answer your question?
    Don't worry if you don't have time to answer it Also hope that makes sense

For one of the past tenses (preterit) my notes say that the ending for nosotros is amos/imos, however that is the same for the present tense with verbs ending in -ar and -ir.

If it's right, then how are you meant to tell the difference between what is past and what is present? Is there something I have to use to differentiate them?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry if you don't have time to answer it Also hope that makes sense

For one of the past tenses (preterit) my notes say that the ending for nosotros is amos/imos, however that is the same for the present tense with verbs ending in -ar and -ir.

If it's right, then how are you meant to tell the difference between what is past and what is present? Is there something I have to use to differentiate them?
    Maybe search language forums. I came across a thread in a forum where somebody asked the same question:

http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=120372

ReputationRep:
    Its all about the context.

Nosotros hablamos con ellos ayer-- We talked to them yesterday.
    Nosotros hablamos con ellos a veces -- We talk to them sometimes.

With -er verbs its quite obvious which one. For other conjunctions you need to know what the context is. If someone is talking about what they did yesterday, and half of what they are saying is in the imperfect, you'll know they are using the preterite. If that makes any sense?

If not when im back in an hour or so I'l try explain it better.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I understand more, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if its a little rushed, seems the post didn't go through straight away and was delayed a bit so may have been a little late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    As did I tbh, no plans had been made a day before the meet :pierre: I'm not surprised, it seemed a joke

I think we should have a meet for the people of this thread...we all live in London right, besides a one or two, wouldn't mind paying a cheap train fare for them :ninja:... This should be organised via PM :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I would love to do this but i live miles away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Ahem I think you'll find it's which not wich.
    Ehem, it was like 2 am in the morning when I was writing that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.