Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    you can never be like zoro :hand:

(Original post by Simran Mars Foster)
    ^How is revision going Salma?

Psychology is proving to be a mission for me.
    its been not according to plan. but i have done quite a lot of maths :yep: happy about that

biology is just utter crap so much to learn :rant:

i dont do psychology but my friend was complaining about it as well:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    ZORO :eek: How did you know I was the masked warrior
    I thought you might be named after the rapper Z-Ro >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    I thought you might be named after the rapper Z-Ro >_>

You are absolutely correct It's just no one knows him on here as hes from "tha south"

ReputationRep:
    The mystery is revealed!

:party:

ReputationRep:
    ^Time to go back into hiding :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    You are absolutely correct It's just no one knows him on here as hes from "tha south"
    I am correct? :ahee: I know a thang or two bout tha dirty south

You into Southern rap then? Bun B, Scarface, Pimp C and that ish? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    you can never be like zoro :hand:

its been not according to plan. but i have done quite a lot of maths :yep: happy about that

biology is just utter crap so much to learn :rant:

i dont do psychology but my friend was complaining about it as well:yep:

It really is. I hate the whole plants section.

SO BORING.

ReputationRep:
    I am correct? :ahee: I know a thang or two bout tha dirty south

You into Southern rap then? Bun B, Scarface, Pimp C and that ish? :holmes:
    Yes :ahee: ohh damm I thought I was the only one hahaha

Yeahh I am, used to listen to it awhile back! Yup all that ish, UGK, SUC, Cham, Lil Keke etc. Even some ... Chopped and screwed Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simran Mars Foster)
    It really is. I hate the whole plants section.

SO BORING.
    plants and all the suistainablitly and enviromental rubbish :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    ^doesn't realise that American English is not a bad attempt but merely an evolution of the language. Just look at old English and see how much the language had changed and evolved over time. A great adaptation of the English language is Jamaican Patois or Tok Pisin which in my opinion are far greater than the English we speak :daydreaming:

Now I can be smug :smug:
    I am a few light years ahead of you, and so the spelling of 'honor' has now evolved to 'honouur'- It was one 'U', now there are evidently two.

What are you going to do about it, you pompous little meeper? :plz2:

ReputationRep:
    ^:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Yes :ahee: ohh damm I thought I was the only one hahaha

Yeahh I am, used to listen to it awhile back! Yup all that ish, UGK, SUC, Cham, Lil Keke etc. Even some ... Chopped and screwed Wbu?
    Oh snap, I ain't listened to UGK in long. Ahhh, I could never stand Chopped and Screwed >_< Hated that ish :lol:

I personally prefered East Coast more. Nas, Cormega, Styles P, Beanie Sigel, AZ, Guru, Talib Kweli, Fabolous et al. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    I am a few light years ahead of you, and so the spelling of 'honor' has now evolved to 'honouur'- It was one 'U', now there are evidently two.

What are you going to do about it, you pompous little meeper? :plz2:
    Correction, I am highfalutin not pompous :hand: And teh fudge is a meeper? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Oh snap, I ain't listened to UGK in long. Ahhh, I could never stand Chopped and Screwed >_< Hated that ish :lol:

I personally prefered East Coast more. Nas, Cormega, Styles P, Beanie Sigel, AZ, Guru, Talib Kweli, Fabolous et al. :yep:
    Oh god, how I haven't I talked to you before about this haha! Lol I used to listen to a bit of C&S only Lil Wayne tracks. Only way I could stand him :rofl2:

Ahh man I listened to East Coast to like Nas, Beanie, AZ, Gangstarr (Guru), Mos Def/Talib, Fabolous, Papoose and Cassidy

ReputationRep:
    Correction, I am highfalutin not pompous :hand: And teh fudge is a meeper? :lolwut:
    Well, nothing wrong with being pretentious every now and then.

Haha I rather not provide you with the urban dictionary link- I am not here to be destructive. ^^ :colonhash:

ReputationRep:
    is an annoying fly you keep swatting away and it just keeps coming back until you finally squash it with your slipper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Oh god, how I haven't I talked to you before about this haha! Lol I used to listen to a bit of C&S only Lil Wayne tracks. Only way I could stand him :rofl2:

Ahh man I listened to East Coast to like Nas, Beanie, AZ, Gangstarr (Guru), Mos Def/Talib, Fabolous, Papoose and Cassidy
    Lol, you're gonna hate me but I kinda dig Lil Wayne forreal. I hated his early ish when he was in Hot Boys, but I quite liked his early solo ish :yep:

Whats your thoughts on Jay Z? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    How dare you post not one but two lil wayne songs on this sacred thread? NOT COOL MAN!! :hand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Well, nothing wrong with being pretentious every now and then.

Haha I rather not provide you with the urban dictionary link- I am not here to be destructive. ^^ :colonhash:
    Are you not? Btw, I quoted you at my own risk, where is the uproar? :pierre:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.