The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^ should forget the app and go on TSR on a web browser
Can't afford it
Original post by ZRO
Haha I haven't listened to them in a while also! Vinnie Paz's recent album was decent, I liked some of the tracks on there :yep:

Yeahhh I used to listen to Reef, Mobb Deep, also Snowgoons in your Sig. Heard of Dilated Peoples, but never heard of Boot Camp Clik :eek:

I just realized we are quite big hip-hop fans on this forum lol. I usually get my hip-hop fix on another forum :biggrin:

Ah yeah. Snowgoons are German surprisingly :zomg:

Haha, I'm not as big as I used to be :no: I could probably could on my hands the amoun of Hip Hip songs I have listened to this week :colonhash:

I used to be a member of an old hip hop forum that no longer exists. Probably never heard of it, but nbs?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
#Rage #HashTaggingOnTSR because I'm anoyed :colonhash:

#mainstream #kool #TSRAppSucks
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Can't afford it

you can go on it on a web browser on ur phone (or whatever mobile device you're using...)
It's rubbish though
^Is currently not eating Maltesers Teasers bar.

:sogood:
^did not just have a hilarious convo on omegle:

http://logs.omegle.com/930a244
Must read^ :lol:
Original post by This Honest
^did not just have a hilarious convo on omegle:

http://logs.omegle.com/930a244
Must read^ :lol:

Why did you disconnect him? :beard:
Original post by The Epicurean

Haha, I'm not as big as I used to be :no: I could probably could on my hands the amoun of Hip Hip songs I have listened to this week :colonhash:

I used to be a member of an old hip hop forum that no longer exists. Probably never heard of it, but nbs?

But could you with another certain type of music? :sly:
Original post by ranbow99
Why did you disconnect him? :beard:

Coz it was going to the "typical boring conversational" location, age blah blah
The spice at the beginning ran out :lol:
Reply 9691

What type is that? :sly:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9692

Reply to my damn PM!! :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9693

Yeah I remember my friend introduced me to Snowgoons and said they were from Germany, I was like woahh!

Ahh I don't think I've heard of that forum, have you heard of SOHH, or The Coli??

And to 1922LP --- Hi :wink:

Probably about the same amount :mmm:

Original post by ipoop
What type is that? :sly:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wouldn't want to know :teehee:

Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Says the guy who takes 2 weeks to reply to a PM :mmm: Breh chill. I'm about to make myself some lunch and then I'll be on it :colonhash: I've been meanign to reply but have been doing a number of things >_<

Original post by ZRO
Yeah I remember my friend introduced me to Snowgoons and said they were from Germany, I was like woahh!

Ahh I don't think I've heard of that forum, have you heard of SOHH, or The Coli??

And to 1922LP --- Hi :wink:

Haha

Yeah, everybody knows SOHH :yep: Never heard The Coli before though :no: I was never much of a fan of SOHH or AHH tbh. Also, were you a member of SOHH back when it got hacked and covered in swastika's and whatnot? >_<
Reply 9695
Probably about the same amount :mmm:

You wouldn't want to know :teehee:

Says the guy who takes 2 weeks to reply to a PM :mmm: Breh chill. I'm about to make myself some lunch and then I'll be on it :colonhash: I've been meanign to reply but have been doing a number of things >_<

Haha

Yeah, everybody knows SOHH :yep: Never heard The Coli before though :no: I was never much of a fan of SOHH or AHH tbh. Also, were you a member of SOHH back when it got hacked and covered in swastika's and whatnot? >_<

Yeah haha I remember that >.<!!! I deactivated my account on SOHH, and moved to The Coli. The Coli is massive, alot of SOHH moved over to there.
Original post by ZRO
Yeah haha I remember that >.<!!! I deactivated my account on SOHH, and moved to The Coli. The Coli is massive, alot of SOHH moved over to there.

NBS was where it was at breh. We had our own currency called Skrilla. The skrilla allowed you to buy features. Like you could pay to change someones avy or their usertitle :colone: So when someone logs out, you would quickly change their avy and usertitle to something gay :teehee: And you could earn your skrilla by either stealing from other peeps (but you also had a chance of losing you own skrilla) or betting on sports results :moon: We need some of those features on TSR forreal >_>
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nobody wants to PM you ipoop.
Reply 9698
NBS was where it was at breh. We had our own currency called Skrilla. The skrilla allowed you to buy features. Like you could pay to change someones avy or their usertitle :colone: So when someone logs out, you would quickly change their avy and usertitle to something gay :teehee: And you could earn your skrilla by either stealing from other peeps (but you also had a chance of losing you own skrilla) or betting on sports results :moon: We need some of those features on TSR forreal >_>

Ahhh man.... How did I miss out on it bruh.... Loool Mo Skrilla, i heard about that but didn't know what forum was usin' it :rofl2: Omg if we had more features on TSR similar to NBS + Emoji from The Coli this would be the best forum ever ahahah
Reply 9699
Original post by The Mad Dog
Nobody wants to PM you ipoop.

Pff, people line up like cows to send me pms :smug:

Latest