Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    ^did not sit and drink in a pub by himself today :emo: I feel so lame :getmecoat:

(Original post by This Honest)
    Tell us!
    I concur :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Lol, you're gonna hate me but I kinda dig Lil Wayne forreal. I hated his early ish when he was in Hot Boys, but I quite liked his early solo ish :yep:

Whats your thoughts on Jay Z? :holmes:
    Oh crap totally missed this haha! Uhmm I actually didn't mind his collab with Jay-Z on that haha!!

I don't mind Jay-Z back when he was on that Big Pimpin' era. Nowadays I think he should just retire imo. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Oh crap totally missed this haha! Uhmm I actually didn't mind his collab with Jay-Z on that haha!!

I don't mind Jay-Z back when he was on that Big Pimpin' era. Nowadays I think he should just retire imo. Wbu?
    No worries :mmm:

I personally can't stand Jay Z :mmm: I find he has an annoying voice and I hate his flow It is rare that I like a song with Jay Z on it >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)

Jay zed shouldn't retire, yes he's lost a bit of his mojo but that is to expected when he's been on the scene for so long...

The last Blueprint (III?) was very good, one of my top albums of that year. And the colab album with Kanye was hugely undermined by the disappointing sales because that too was nice... I have only listened to it twice if three times though :holmes:

Obviously if one truly wants to listen dome quality stuff then you must dig deep to find stuff because the established ones releasing singles at the moment, with exceptions to one or two are fairly crap.

So the big names such as jay z are needed to bring in new ears, because at the moment it's quite a pathetic and comic scene/game :holmes:

This of course is a bit bias because I haven't listened to any rap/hip hop albums for some 2-3 years...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    PM me? :puppyeyes: Trust me I probably listen to A LOT worse :getmecoat:
    Did she pm you? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Jay zed shouldn't retire, yes he's lost a bit of his mojo but that is to expected when he's been on the scene for so long...

The last Blueprint (III?) was very good, one of my top albums of that year. And the colab album with Kanye was hugely undermined by the disappointing sales because that too was nice... I have only listened to it twice if three times though :holmes:

Obviously if one truly wants to listen dome quality stuff then you must dig deep to find stuff because the established ones releasing singles at the moment, with exceptions to one or two are fairly crap.

So the big names such as jay z are needed to bring in new ears, because at the moment it's quite a pathetic and comic scene/game :holmes:

This of course is a bit bias because I haven't listened to any rap/hip hop albums for some 2-3 years...

Posted from TSR Mobile

But if you want to be shown proof that rap ain't pathetic nowadays:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Olympiad)
    ^ hey, nobody seems to care about me atm you do right?
    WHERE IS TH

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm here :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    Oh plz go away :thanks:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ouch someone comfort TH :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I was just joking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaayyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    ^bwuahahaha :rofl: Suits you :mmm: What did you bet over and with whom? :holmes:
    It's a bit boring. Green Party ran a betting pool on how many seats the Liberals would get in the MHoC election, I was one of the losers, evidently.

ReputationRep:
    Morning losers.

:coffee:

ReputationRep:
    ^drinks coffee :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Actually i rarely. The face thingy portrays how i'm feeling

Nor a morning person.

ReputationRep:
    ^called us losers but deserved the rep anyways :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    ^doesn't deserve rep.

ReputationRep:
    Zed has the infinity sign as his post count :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Morning my :angel:'s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    ^called us losers but deserved the rep anyways :mmm:

Thanks.

^Morning. :wings:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.