Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation IX Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    I just changed the balance :yes::mmm:
    Thanks, I can't remember if i've repped you already, but if I haven't I shall tomorrow when I have more reps

(Original post by ipoop)
    Indeed, HOW COULD YOU? :unipressed: Doctor Who is the business of all :hand::indiff: It still doesn't feel the same to me... I will stop watching it soon again :sigh:Jenna-Louise Coleman is a good reason for sticking around though :sexface:
    I stopped watching it soon after that Matt person took over, think I just grew out of it tbh :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Thanks, I can't remember if i've repped you already, but if I haven't I shall tomorrow when I have more reps

I stopped watching it soon after that Matt person took over, think I just grew out of it tbh :holmes:
    So did I, my brother has gotten into since Matt took other :laugh: And I'm just watching it with him tbh... As long as it's on, why not? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

Ohhh thanks :angelblush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    So did I, my brother has gotten into since Matt took other :laugh: And I'm just watching it with him tbh... As long as it's on, why not? :dontknow:
    Haha fair enough, no one in my house watches it so I don't bother :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    What was funny? :hmmm:

You asked, "North American OR Canada?" >_> Canada is in North America :mmm:

It would be like asking, "would you rather visit Sydney or Australia?". Obviously the latter is the better choice :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    If you aren't watching it, it means you have spare time to reply to my PM! :holmes: GET TO IT MISSY!!: fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)

It would be like asking, "would you rather visit Sydney or Australia?". Obviously the latter is the better choice :mmm:
    Sydney is the better option, Sydney hosted the Olympics and stuff :pierre: What has Australia done lately?
    I have just defended your honour, Acrticle 7, paragraph 3 of interweb law dictates that you must reward me with snu snu :pierre: Cough up girly :hubba:

ReputationRep:

Oh ****! I forgot it was included, I always see the USA as North America and Canada as being Separate for some reason :facepalm: If that makes sense :mmm:

(Original post by ipoop)
    If you aren't watching it, it means you have spare time to reply to my PM! :holmes: GET TO IT MISSY!!: fuhrer:
    Alright alright, patience :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Sydney is the better option, Sydney hosted the Olympics and stuff :pierre: What has Australia done lately?

I have just defended your honour, Acrticle 7, paragraph 3 of interweb law dictates that you must reward me with snu snu :pierre: Cough up girly :hubba:
    What is snu snu? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh ****! I forgot it was included, I always see the USA as North America and Canada as being Separate for some reason :facepalm: If that makes sense :mmm:

Alright alright, patience :pierre:
    Don't worry, I'm Canadian, and I too make that mistake Then I get them dirty stares from my Canadian brethren :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone play the **** game on omegle? No not that :sexface: one.

The one where you see how many times you can get called a **** in one convo.

Edit the profanity is the rather rude four letter name for female genitals.

ReputationRep:
    What is snu snu? :erm:
    Snu snu is the act of showing affection towards another being

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Snu snu is the act of showing affection towards another being
    I just looked it up on urban dictionary, it didn't say that definition

ReputationRep:
    Just urban dictionaried it too. Erm, interesting meaning.

ReputationRep:
    I just looked it up on urban dictionary, it didn't say that definition
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    Just urban dictionaried it too. Erm, interesting meaning.
    The both of you need to watch quality shows more often :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    The both of you need to watch quality shows more often :pierre:
    Futurama :mmm: Isn't it the planet that is inhabited by giant women and where there aren't any men? >_>

ReputationRep:
    Futurama :mmm: Isn't it the planet that is inhabited by giant women and where there aren't any men? >_>
    :yep: And the sole punishment to male intruders is DEATH BY SNU SNU!!: ahee: I need to get there breh :moon: Such a cruel fate, how can they be so cruel, those vile big woman!! :emo: I must trespass and give them a piece of my mind :awesome::sogood::rip:

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona wooooo :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Barcelona wooooo :party:
    :rolleyes:

Can you say one man team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    :rolleyes:

Can you say one man team?
    Hey Messi didn't do **** haha Was all Bartra coming on.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.