Reply 100
^ is good at counting to 100!

Original post by ranbow99
^ Welcome to the new thread Potiron

:hat2:
Reply 101
Original post by Potiron
^ is good at counting to 100!

I thought that was a call to me to get my keyboard over to the other thread. :ninja:
Original post by CasualSoul
so is this thread an actual game or was it just made to congratulate those that one the previous thread? :biggrin:

That's just adorable :h:

Welcome to the thread. It tries to be a game. It fails more times than most.
^ Tells the harsh but true truth
^is not listening to Justin Bieber like I am right now :ninja:

Original post by Converse girl
Hey nev

Bonjour Salma :h:

Original post by This Honest
Don't be like that Z :frown: us Londoners need to stick together against the rise of meanies like poopy :frown:

Plus you and ranboo will be making the decision. If guilty, I will leave the thread for good.

London can't be taken as a whole breh. I'm not too sure what the relations between Norf and Norf Weezy are like atm though breh :colonhash:

You are like a smoker :pierre: You always quit, but sooner or later you are back :smug:

Fudge that was long :mmm: Anyhoo, teh puppeh photos are awesome :awesome: Also remember what I said the other day that I learn something new from you almost everyday :h:

I think I hold the record for longest post :smug:

Fanks :h: You are too nice Chicken Dipper :penguinhug:
^ listens to Justin Bieber :afraid:
Original post by ipoop
I refer you to the disclaimer of the thread :mmm: : "If you have any complaints towards any member or post of this thread, please feel free to contact the mail man of this thread This Honest, preferaby by Private Message." :mmm:

Do you see now why I implemented this disclaimer? :colone:

You are one big manipulating fat meanie and I can't stay in this thread any longer. Until you change your ways, TH will not be here any longer.

It's a shame that Z and ranboo hasn't done anything to stop it.

My goodbyes:

Z and ranboo: I wov you :puppyeyes: :love: All the good times we had will be remembered.
Shady: We had our good times too, maths genius :yep:
Salmy: I liked our PMs a lot, take care :smile:
Hal: New guy on the block but will make a name of himself in this thread
Potiron: Left us for a while but did the decent thing to come back, good posts.
Simran: Lovely chick :smile: sweet and nice and innocent even though you negged me once :unimpressed:
Stevo: I haven't forgotten you, hope you come back...

Last but not least:
Poopy(AKA :poo: ) : You may have won this battle but the war is yet to come. Enjoy your time here while it last, I WILL be watching you everywhere.

My reputation in this thread may have been tarnished but my legacy of the boys Vs girls thread goes ahead and goes from strength to strength.

Good day.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 107
^ seems to be leaving
Why is this person leaving above me? :confused:
Reply 109
You are one big manipulating fat meanie and I can't stay in this thread any longer. Until you change your ways, TH will not be here any longer.

My goodbyes:

Z and ranboo: I wov you :puppyeyes: :love: All the good times we had will be remembered.
Simran: Lovely chick :smile: sweet and nice and innocent even though you negged me once :unimpressed:

Last but not least:
Poopy(AKA :poo: ) : You may have won this battle but the war is yet to come. Enjoy your time here while it last, I WILL be watching you everywhere.

My reputation in this thread may have been tarnished but my legacy of the boys Vs girls thread goes ahead and goes from strength to strength.

Good day.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Check Mate sir. :smug: Is that not 2-0 to moi? :colone:
Reply 110
Original post by Malevolent
Why is this person leaving above me? :confused:

He'll be back, he loves too much to leave. In the meantime, I celebrate my victory and prepare for the fare yet to come. :smug: I shall win said war TH.

My goodbyes:

Last but not least:

Good day.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was I supposed to stop? I'm confused :emo:
Bye TH but you will be back :yep:

Be quiet you :colonhash: mr shizzle
Reply 113
a post on every thread so far....

I may now live in peace :gah:
Original post by Qaz25

Qazzy! :hugs: I know right :awesome: We are teh oldies full of wisdom :shakecane:
Reply 115
Qazzy! :hugs: I know right :awesome: We are teh oldies full of wisdom :shakecane:

Funny how you spell "wisdom" with an "I". :mmm:
Original post by ipoop
Funny how you spell "wisdom" with an "I". :mmm:

Nobody needed an "I" this time, so I was allowed to keep my I and put it in wisdom :h:
Original post by Qaz25

Hi ducky
Original post by Converse girl
Hi ducky

converse!! :hugs: I am in a huggy mood today for some reason :mmm:
converse!! :hugs: I am in a huggy mood today for some reason :mmm:

:hugs: :lol:

Latest